1 week ago
A short tutorial on how to get your gems into PayPal.
I have seen people ask for PayPal withdraw here on numerous occasions. So using what I already know about PayPal, I devised a fairly simple method to allow you to get your gems transferred into your PayPal account with very little hassle.
- Order a PrePaid Visa in any one of the available amounts from the rewards section here on Gamehag: https://gamehag.com/shop
- Activate your PrePaid Visa as a digital card and get your card details as outlined here: https://gamehag.com/tutorials/how-do-i-activate-my-prepaid-visa-card
- Sign in to your PayPal account and click on the "Request" button.
- In the following screen, enter an email address your have (or create a new one) that is not associated with your PayPal account or any other PayPal account you have and then click "Next".
- In the next screen, enter an amount for slightly less then the amount of your prepaid Visa (see "PayPal Fees" bellow), select your currency, select "Basic Request", add a note if you like, then click "Request Now".
- Using another computer or mobile device, access the email account you sent the request to, open the email and then click the "Pay Now" button for the request.
- When the page opens, select the "Pay as a Guest" option.
- In the following screen, change the "Paying for an item or service" to "Sending to a friend" and enter the card and billing address info.
- On the next screen you will see the final total that will be deducted from the card including the fee. Confirm this final amount to finish the transfer.
There you go, you should now see the amount transferred to your PayPal within a just couple minutes!
There is a small fee which you have to work out and plan for. For example, for a $10 prepaid Visa you should plan for (as of the time of this writing) a $0.58 fee, so you should make your PayPal money request for $9.42. I have created a chart for different amounts below to help you out.
- Send a PayPal Request for $4.70 for a $5 Prepaid Visa ($0.30/6% Fee)
- Send a PayPal Request for $9.42 for a $10 Prepaid Visa ($0.55/5.5%)
- Send a PayPal Request for $18.95 for a $20 Prepaid Visa ($1.05/5.25%)
- Send a PayPal Request for $47.45 for a $50 Prepaid Visa ($2.55/5.1% Fee)
- Send a PayPal Request for $94.95 for a $100 Prepaid Visa ($5.05/5.05% Fee)
* This fee's are accurate as of 12/03/2018.Contact & Disclaimer
If you have any questions regarding this tutorial I will do my best to answer any questions you might have. I take no responsibility if you mess something up and lose your gems or Visa card balance when attempting to follow this tutorial.