adept rank iconjxystwx: pl
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: but will there be compensation?
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: does anyone know when the bug will be fixed
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: hey
novice rank iconLumi: It's a sign that they encoded the bot
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: yeah the chat bot seems dead
novice rank iconLumi: The invitation to the Discord server doesn't even show up anymore
novice rank iconibrahimchaaban121416: hello
novice rank iconmalice505: oh damn i hope at least our orders get approved 😭🙏iidk if the fixing may take some time tho
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: usually this time around is when one of the admins shows up, we'll see
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: especially considering theres been literally 0 communication from gamehag
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: I wouldnt try withdrawing yet because the site is so broken, mine has been pending for 24 hours :/ it usually takes 30 minutes
novice rank iconbartosz.luszcz: give rain whores
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: you can change the email when you redeem, you get a link to an external site
novice rank iconbartosz.luszcz: hi pussies
novice rank iconajit123454321: Connected to gamehag is not on paypal* ( typo )
novice rank iconajit123454321: Because my gmail id connected to paypal is not on paypal, and the thing is I want to withdraw in my friend's paypal, is that possible?
novice rank iconajit123454321: Or they'll send directly to my gmail id connected with gamehag, please tell someone
novice rank iconajit123454321: Hii, anyone know about paypal withdrawal option? When I'll withdraw in paypal, will they ask me to write the gmail I want the money to get sent to?
apprentice rank iconasaprey056: Im worried about gamehag's future
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: I think they know whats happens whit the site no?
novice rank iconcashreallm: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconkamakaron907: Vibin emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconcomicpython2703: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconajit123454321: I am so close to withdrawal, 😭
novice rank iconajit123454321: What's happening? 😭
novice rank iconShadowBoss2371: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: hey gamehag has broke? discord and now the rain
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: it's broken rn
novice rank iconmalice505: can i even put in some more shards in daily giveaways rn orr 💀
novice rank iconkissmeone: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE 1f60a emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: even my withdraawal is not bbeing processed
adept rank iconPaulTran: Clap emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconChristopher Avilés: thank you thank you
novice rank iconpinwailin01: Thank you
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: i messaged the admin, hopefully he fixes the site soon but it's the middle of the night there
novice rank iconChristopher Avilés: will the developers continue with this page?
novice rank iconferran: The Discord server disappeared
novice rank iconfenjijiu: hello
novice rank iconferchume: hello Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon月光小径披风: shit
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: yes
adept rank icondoser_14: Giveaway daily is broken?
novice rank iconOfficial Green: what happened
novice rank iconOfficial Green: no rain chat?
novice rank iconOfficial Green: wait what
novice rank icondenis.polyukhovych: Pr
apprentice rank icon3956429655: Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank icon3956429655: where rain
apprentice rank icon3956429655: Astute Gentleman emote (inline chat version)
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

Verifying Your Account

writegood avatar

writegood

July 19, 2019 at 02:53 PM

So, when I signed first signed up for Neverwinter through gamehag's link, I never received a 'confirmation' email. My initial screenshot was rejected with the reason of my not having a 'new' account with arc or neverwinter or whatever.

Just recently, though, I discovered that in the arc desktop client, if you open notifications, you will find one that asks you if you want to send a confirmation email. So, to those who are wonder why they haven't received such an email, it's probably because it's not automatic.

I uploaded a new screenshot for gamehag and hopefully I won't get rejected this time :D


EDIT: That seems to have done it. My task was accepted. If anyone is facing a similar rejection and hasn't seen any sign of a confirmation email, check the arc software client.
Vorprix0 avatar

Vorprix0

July 21, 2019 at 04:42 AM

i will do this when i play the game :D

mexicant1016 avatar

mexicant1016

July 23, 2019 at 09:41 AM

wait does it have to be in wondow mode or can it be a fullscreen screenshot?
aidan_rey_tanzo avatar

aidan_rey_tanzo

July 23, 2019 at 05:17 PM

YEah i cant even create my account
writegood avatar

writegood

July 24, 2019 at 02:31 AM

I've always uploaded fullscreen. I use the windows 10 Snip app.
Creatims avatar

Creatims

July 24, 2019 at 12:16 PM

Wow, nice game ,realy
baronsamedy avatar

baronsamedy

July 25, 2019 at 01:16 PM

надо смотреть галочки, у меня всегда запрашивает подтверждение регистрации. Винда 10 браузер Хром
Gehalik avatar

Gehalik

July 26, 2019 at 04:27 PM

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiя
SuLFuR787 avatar

SuLFuR787

July 27, 2019 at 10:30 PM

теперь стало все ясно спасибо
Nabi0058 avatar

Nabi0058

July 27, 2019 at 10:40 PM

лщощоотчтчт
writegood avatar

writegood

July 28, 2019 at 08:35 AM

I can understand the downvotes on one of those replies...but why are the Russian replies downvoted?
Poverj avatar

Poverj

August 24, 2019 at 03:51 PM

Because the are russia
Sulfie avatar

Sulfie

August 30, 2019 at 01:03 AM

I created a new account, verified the email, but still get "A task for Neverwinter has been rejected.. It seems like you haven't registered a new account in the game"

Makes me want to give it one more try by making another new account and leveling another character to 10, because I don't know what's going wrong >.>
bucthers avatar

bucthers

September 1, 2019 at 11:46 PM

you took the screenshot after you verified right? you verified, THEN went in game, and took screenshot after u changed positions or something? it has to be a dif screenshot, even if you moved like a cm

MEKAT avatar

MEKAT

September 21, 2019 at 09:35 PM

Hm. I can't get the email to send
roykr avatar

roykr

October 12, 2019 at 06:18 PM

gracias por la ayuda
kingbaws avatar

kingbaws

July 4, 2024 at 09:32 PM

same when i add my gmail they bug me out
kingbaws avatar

kingbaws

July 4, 2024 at 09:33 PM

yeah its true and it happened 3 times

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag