cherrygrapesoda: I just hope they fix the giveaways before the weekly ends, I have like 10,000 red shards in it </3
Francisco Javier Ortega: I started using it again recently
Francisco Javier Ortega: I discovered this site many years ago and it used to have many things and they removed them all
cherrygrapesoda: we just have to be patient I think
cherrygrapesoda: especially with the discord being gone there is no real way to communicate except the website, which theyre trying to fix right now
cherrygrapesoda: it isnt that strange, they never communicate about issues like this
Francisco Javier Ortega: The strange thing is that they didn't publish anything anywhere
Lumi: What other sites are similar to Gamehag? That at least allow me to withdraw robux
cherrygrapesoda: if they did actually remove rain and giveaways the site would instantly die
cherrygrapesoda: like everything else
cherrygrapesoda: it must just be temporarily broken
cherrygrapesoda: the rain will be back, everything is broken so I doubt they removed it
Francisco Javier Ortega: I have looked through all the offer walls on many sites. This one was the most profitable because of the rain
cherrygrapesoda: I wish you luck francisco
cherrygrapesoda: because they change sometimes
cherrygrapesoda: it also took me like 6 months to discover the grind im doing now so I guess you just have to be patient and be looking
Lumi: Phone
Francisco Javier Ortega: Do you use PC or phone
cherrygrapesoda: oof
Lumi: On RevU I get offers from the website but who knows what you have to do, it doesn't specify much, just press the button to claim the bonus
Francisco Javier Ortega: Before on timewall there were ads that paid 29 gems. Normally 2 in a row. Now only ads that pay 1 gem appear
cherrygrapesoda: if you cant find anything good then its better to just do the higher paying offers like 1000 for one offer
cherrygrapesoda: it could be stuff like quizes / personality tests too but those take a little longer like 3 minutes for 30 gems
cherrygrapesoda: see if you can find repeatable things there
cherrygrapesoda: go to RevU and sort the gems by highest paying and go to the bottom where its the lowest gems
cherrygrapesoda: but in my experience atleast the only thing less efficient than doing surveys is doing games
Francisco Javier Ortega: In Spain there aren't any the only trick was to do surveys although they'd kick you out sometimes they gave 10 gems it was enough for the rain
cherrygrapesoda: sometimes there just isnt anything good thats repeatable though
cherrygrapesoda: the trick for gamehag is to just find a repeatable reliable grind for your region and use it until its gone and then find another
Francisco Javier Ortega: There are no videos either
cherrygrapesoda: it should say something like "watch video" or "search ___" but they may not have it in spain
Francisco Javier Ortega: In Spain there are no ads on revu
cherrygrapesoda: for me they refresh everyday at 12am so I can do the same ones everyday
cherrygrapesoda: then I just do like 100 of those a day
cherrygrapesoda: its stuff like search for a term, click x on the ad, and you get rewarded 10 seconds total
cherrygrapesoda: It may be different offers for your region but I just go to RevU and sort by highest gems, then I scroll to the lowest gems and theyre all there
cherrygrapesoda: theyre clicks and ads
Francisco Javier Ortega: Surveys?
Francisco Javier Ortega: Cherry which are those offers?
(๑ — ‸ ҂)ゝEzekieru: is there any news about Discord?
(๑ — ‸ ҂)ゝEzekieru:
cherrygrapesoda: if u look at my recent activity all those offers take 10 seconds max per offer
cherrygrapesoda: even without the rain I like the site alot its the giveaways that are important to me, if they stay broken or get removed ill probably stop using the site
cherrygrapesoda: gotta keep up the grind, its like 45 mins a day but it builds up everyday which is what makes it worthwhile
cherrygrapesoda: and tons of the red shards
cherrygrapesoda: nah I make around 5000 gems daily just doing the short tasks on RevU
...: orr take a break lol. Rain was kind of this sites whole thing.
cherrygrapesoda: all we can do is keep grinding and hope for the best
...: don't spam them I am sure they are working on it