novice rank iconJohn Prodman: what happened to rain chat
adept rank icon...: no root beer until we finish rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: root beer.. 🏜️🫗😵
adept rank icon...: 93% left and I got 99 mage in osrs lol
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: It's so fucking thirsty in this chat right now with no rain to make water :...{
adept rank icon...: I'm just like dammmmnnnn]
adept rank icon...: My code right not →3340 passed, 4 skipped in 105.20s (0:01:45)
novice rank iconmalice505: alrighty it's gonna come back soon trust Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: ↑hans is a real one lol
adept rank icon...: If they have to take the site down for a minute it will be fine.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: like I said before, the server was down for a short time
adept rank icon...: I'm not lol. Software is full of bugs and takes time.
novice rank iconmalice505: yeah i think so too and hopefully we're just overreacting
adept rank icon...: it is what makes this site unique. They will not get rid of it lightly for that reason. It would cripple the site.
adept rank icon...: That means rain is and will always be a good one.
adept rank icon...: Implements and Ideas are specail.
adept rank icon...: Listen. And listen good.
adept rank icon...: Chill
novice rank iconmalice505: omg if the rain gets removed too that'd be a genuine tragedy
adept rank icon...: I am a software devolper so yeah I test everything.
adept rank icon...: lol
novice rank iconLumi: The real one: I HAVE ALREADY USED THESE WALLS
adept rank icon...: I've been crawling these walls since like 2014 lol
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: nah that's not worth it
adept rank icon...: like if your in a wall say lootable don't pipe into timewall or MM
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: I think the webserver had a hiccup and needs a fix, hopefully josh come on soon to check
novice rank icon1824703: Does anyone know what happened with the chat rain
adept rank icon...: try not to do double walls they fuck you that way.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: and they have built in auto translation which is super annoying
adept rank icon...: yea but its routing isn't it
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: mm has only trash offers here
adept rank icon...: so yeah they kind of trash
adept rank icon...: But I had them wipe 4% of a btc from me
adept rank icon...: MM still runs on sat faucet.
adept rank icon...: right
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: wonder if tapjoy still exists
adept rank icon...: they did remove my chips. But so did a lot of other sites.
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: And there is no information on social media
adept rank icon...: not for UN
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Many things are being removed lately
adept rank icon...: We are very very dry today.
novice rank iconLumi: It is not known whether it is temporary or a bug or if they really removed it
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Have they removed the rain?
novice rank iconBig Chance: Hi
adept rank icon...: Rain would cool us off.
adept rank icon...: It is getting heated in this chat. Know why? No rain.
adept rank icon...: we love you regardless if you get money on the site.
adept rank icon...: kemosabi chill lol
novice rank iconLumi: Although I don't know if I did the task correctly, it was from a website to register me
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160