Rain

Gem664

warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icontager1x1: Capybara stare emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icondoser_14: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank iconbacolditz: 1f349 emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconDiana Lopez: blobDance emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 13 users received Gem48 from the Rain.
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconConquerorShiyam : 🔥
SystemGamehag: @Zara tipped Gem20 to the Rain
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
enchanter rank icongiorgi.pirveli: nc
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconallfake133720: hi
SystemGamehag: @Zara tipped Gem20 to the Rain
novice rank iconHyperSky: 1f636-200d-1f32b-fe0f emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconHyperSky: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconnoahnight: Yt
novice rank iconHyperSky: pepeDS emote (inline chat version) pepeDS emote (inline chat version) pepeDS emote (inline chat version) pepeDS emote (inline chat version) pepeDS emote (inline chat version) pepeDS emote (inline chat version) pepeDS emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcronourameshi4: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Vibin emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconHyperSky: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconHyperSky: Hello
novice rank iconMy Nguyễn: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 17 users received Gem48 from the Rain.
enchanter rank iconabcd1290: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconChop Gaming: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icondoser_14: Dance Green emote (inline chat version) Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: @Zara tipped Gem20 to the Rain
novice rank iconZara: mflvm
mage rank iconfael: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconferchume: hello
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconM&M's: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
enchanter rank icongiorgi.pirveli: nc
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: monkaSTEER emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank iconbacolditz: Flashbang emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconallfake133720: hi
novice rank iconruby: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: pixelpoint promo code NIGHTMARE
novice rank icon박세훈: ss
SystemGamehag: 18 users received Gem78 from the Rain.
Sign in to start chatting

48

0/160

Report bugs, exploits, etc.

t4tsumihyaku avatar

t4tsumihyaku

June 27, 2020 at 02:13 PM

Hello, y'all! It's t4tsumihyaku! =)

In this thread, I'll give you the opportunity to report bugs, exploits, and stuff that spoil your experience on the platform.

Template:

Bug: (Write here what's the bug about.)

Consequences: (Give us a good reason to review your report. Tell us how does the bug affect the platform in general.)

(Optional) Proof: (Provide proof in the form of a screenshot. This line isn't obligatory, but optative.)
Aonb avatar

Aonb

July 29, 2020 at 01:44 AM

Greetings, t4tsumihyaku !

I was thinking about writing it to the Suggestions Forum, however it could fit here more.

Bug: Non-updated SG indicator of rewarding for voting on articles
Consequences: The reward for voting on articles has been reduced from 5 SG to 1 SG recently. However, it is still displayed as 5 SG (per article) on the "Voting" page .
Proof: Here
t4tsumihyaku avatar

t4tsumihyaku

July 29, 2020 at 10:16 AM

Thank you for the report, @Aonb! :)
bhubo avatar

bhubo

August 27, 2020 at 10:42 AM

iam not getting sg for failylogin
dakuwanga avatar

dakuwanga

August 30, 2020 at 12:42 PM

Here's what I've noticed lately.

Bug: Games whose tasks should be available are not for some reason.

Consequences: The website offers daily bonuses for doing quests for a game whose tasks aren't even possible to do. First it was with World of Tanks, now with Magic: The Gathering Arena.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/6IdA0nK.jpg https://i.imgur.com/OQIVt8l.png As you can see, the website is now offering a daily bonus for MTG Arena, yet the tasks are clearly unavailable.

t4tsumihyaku avatar

t4tsumihyaku

August 30, 2020 at 02:01 PM

Hey, @dakuwanga!

I won't report this bug since the Gamehag Team is well aware of its occasional occurrence. I can't tell if this bug is going to be fixed due to the recent changes on the platform. To be honest, this glitch has always existed on the platform, so I'd say that the best thing to do in this case is put up with it since it's unknown if it's going to be fixed soon.

Nevertheless, thank you for the report =)
I sincerely appreciate your help.
pavel_hristov avatar

pavel_hristov

October 14, 2020 at 03:38 PM

Bug: From a couple of days I can't report the spam on the forums. When I press the button I can see the arrow trying to load up something, but it doesn't do anything.

Consequences: I can't earn SG from reporting spam.
jvllyan1 avatar

jvllyan1

October 19, 2020 at 10:38 PM

Hello @t4tsumihyaku
BUG: the time of the magic shield is not updating correctly, since I have completed several offers and the magic shield does not return to the beginning (6 days), as you can see in the capture.
Consequences: danger of becoming a frog even after completing various tasks.
Proof: screenshot .
SamsTheSmeleton avatar

SamsTheSmeleton

November 12, 2020 at 02:03 PM

im so bored :(
FluteMaster69 avatar

FluteMaster69

December 4, 2020 at 08:21 PM

Bug: My Weekly chest was supposed to be available yesterday but when I clicked it, it didn't allow me to get the chest as it said "Chest for weekly login already picked!" when It obviously wasn't, I'll even send day-to-day updates if you need more confirmation

Consequences: even though this seems like a petty matter to others, this demoralized me for a few moments because it made me feel like I was being mistreated even though it was a bug and no one is at fault, I'm currently having some tough personal situations on my side of things

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Dqjz14I
FluteMaster69 avatar

FluteMaster69

December 7, 2020 at 09:08 AM

edit: it seems that the bug is fixed now, g'day to yall
SecretOre avatar

SecretOre

January 17, 2021 at 07:07 AM

Hello,t4tsumihyaku,

Bug:I have found this recent bug regarding the chests which require you to buy from your soul gems. Since this is a serious bug, I wish to PM you to talk about it as others will take advantage which will do them no good.

Consequences: People will take advantage of this bug.
Proof: Unfortunately I couldn't prove this to you. This will be counted as taking advantage of bug on this website which in turn will result in my ban. I hope you understand. Thank you.
fluffypuff avatar

fluffypuff

January 17, 2021 at 03:42 PM

@Fluffy_penguin - is it possible you can send it to me on discord? Fluffy#0162 on the gamehag discord.

then i'll take a look at it, and forward it. thanks.,
SecretOre avatar

SecretOre

January 17, 2021 at 07:06 PM

@line_madsen Can you be more specific please?
SecretOre avatar

SecretOre

January 18, 2021 at 06:56 PM

Issue resolved. Thanks to @line_madsen.
Mxldmdld avatar

Mxldmdld

January 18, 2021 at 08:14 PM

I need gems
Mxldmdld avatar

Mxldmdld

January 18, 2021 at 08:17 PM

I love books in the basement true tseruse trove

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag