novice rank iconmalice505: you unlocked cpx or does it still say it's locked for you on gamehag?
novice rank iconYERSIN10: Can you help me how to fix that error I have?
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconYERSIN10: But it doesn't transfer to my account where I earn gems
novice rank iconYERSIN10: Does anyone know why the gems I earn in CPX Research survey do not transfer to my main account? because I have quite a few gems accumulated
novice rank iconmalice505: damn i need the rain :(
novice rank iconmenke: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTika_Ignis: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconMaxT2116: in case anyone is thinking of playing Mochi Fall for the gems don't do it, the game is rigged to always win the minimum
scholar rank icon...: still thirsty
scholar rank icon...: new badge :)
apprentice rank iconMada10 Domz: politecat emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: hi
adept rank iconnoahnight: Cool
adept rank icon...: gonna need buckets
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: its raining here and getting colder I can share 1f607 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: If only we had rain water.
adept rank icon...: Sounds thirsty.
adept rank icon...: good think my magic is at 98 in osrs.
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: I need water I am African 1f494 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: yeah.... seems we are in for a dry spell.
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: my precious root beer plants 💔
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: idk but we need the rain, the crops are dying!
adept rank icon...: we are in a dry weather cycle it seems
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: what happened to rain chat
adept rank icon...: no root beer until we finish rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: root beer.. 🏜️🫗😵
adept rank icon...: 93% left and I got 99 mage in osrs lol
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: It's so fucking thirsty in this chat right now with no rain to make water :...{
adept rank icon...: I'm just like dammmmnnnn]
adept rank icon...: My code right not →3340 passed, 4 skipped in 105.20s (0:01:45)
novice rank iconmalice505: alrighty it's gonna come back soon trust Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: ↑hans is a real one lol
adept rank icon...: If they have to take the site down for a minute it will be fine.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: like I said before, the server was down for a short time
adept rank icon...: I'm not lol. Software is full of bugs and takes time.
novice rank iconmalice505: yeah i think so too and hopefully we're just overreacting
adept rank icon...: it is what makes this site unique. They will not get rid of it lightly for that reason. It would cripple the site.
adept rank icon...: That means rain is and will always be a good one.
adept rank icon...: Implements and Ideas are specail.
adept rank icon...: Listen. And listen good.
adept rank icon...: Chill
novice rank iconmalice505: omg if the rain gets removed too that'd be a genuine tragedy
adept rank icon...: I am a software devolper so yeah I test everything.
adept rank icon...: lol
novice rank iconLumi: The real one: I HAVE ALREADY USED THESE WALLS
adept rank icon...: I've been crawling these walls since like 2014 lol
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: nah that's not worth it
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

is this a joke HaHaHa

WimpieWh avatar

WimpieWh

April 7, 2021 at 06:23 PM

what do you think about this
Wishbone747 avatar

Wishbone747

April 7, 2021 at 07:34 PM

big joke haha
catalina23 avatar

catalina23

April 7, 2021 at 07:52 PM

:rofl: good joke
x1n5p avatar

x1n5p

June 8, 2021 at 10:03 AM

I Dont Think About Those Cause You Think It And Why Do I Have to say this?
Oristano avatar

Oristano

June 21, 2021 at 12:38 AM

aksdnalkdjasoeas
WimpieWh avatar

WimpieWh

June 21, 2021 at 01:09 PM

do not know what your saying
milkme avatar

milkme

July 1, 2021 at 03:17 AM

i love donald trump goo goo ga ga egg hypotanuse
muchadavid10 avatar

muchadavid10

July 1, 2021 at 07:14 PM

LOL LOL LOL:joy::joy::joy::joy:
mahendrasookbir avatar

mahendrasookbir

July 1, 2021 at 08:03 PM

lol thats so funny imagine bruh
WimpieWh avatar

WimpieWh

July 2, 2021 at 01:16 PM

yeh i agree
XxmeryxX avatar

XxmeryxX

November 7, 2021 at 12:32 AM

a joke hahaha
XxmeryxX avatar

XxmeryxX

November 8, 2021 at 12:20 AM

yeah i think its a joke haha
frat_ang avatar

frat_ang

November 15, 2021 at 11:44 PM

it was just prank bro ****
frat_ang avatar

frat_ang

November 15, 2021 at 11:44 PM

bruh

frat_ang avatar

frat_ang

November 15, 2021 at 11:44 PM

i mean l m a o
Proskar2357 avatar

Proskar2357

January 17, 2022 at 12:55 AM

I dont think that this is a joke. I like this game. It is very addicting and a bit fun.

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag