birtalan(Tom_cat): @giorgi.pirveli Were you a Gamehag Discord member?
IKOT17:
salva_rules:
Lumi: Yes, the raffles seem genuine since there are 10 winners and only 100 or fewer participants
giorgi.pirveli: At least here the giveaways can actually hit you, it's the first place I find where the giveaways seem genuine
giorgi.pirveli: They don't make it clear, but maybe they mean leaving a message in the chat... after completing an offer
giorgi.pirveli: I'm not 100% sure... but one of the conditions is to send a message in the chat
Lumi: It happened to me like 2 times I won a giveaway and then after doing a lot of giveaways nothing and that's even though I haven't done offers
Lumi: And about the giveaways they sometimes do on Discord, if I don't do offers for more than a week or more, won't I get the giveaway?
Lumi: Now it did for me
Lumi: I'm completing an offer and it doesn't give me a reward 😭🙏
giorgi.pirveli: Rain and GameHag giveaways are what really help deal with that frustration
giorgi.pirveli: That they take gems from you from time to time I'm afraid is normal
birtalan(Tom_cat):
Lumi: And another survey on prime surveys but then they take away my gems
Lumi: Although it has happened to me once that I managed a survey on Timewall
Lumi: Sometimes I also feel like I forgot that I answered in previous surveys
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
giorgi.pirveli: Cherries also works in a somewhat strange way
giorgi.pirveli: And in the end there comes a point where it seems they "know" you in some way and it works a bit better, but it takes its time
giorgi.pirveli: Lumi: many times the same thing happens to me, it's a matter of insisting many, many, many times
giorgi.pirveli: and hanfred is skilled enough to do so
giorgi.pirveli: then again, i might be wrong... but those accounts seem to be handled by one person
giorgi.pirveli: same patterns, same hours, "both" german
Lumi: Or sometimes when I answer the same as the previous time
giorgi.pirveli: @birtalan: i might be wrong, but both accounts (hanfred + dem.pferd) behave exactly the same
Lumi: Sometimes just by starting a survey on CPX it already rejects me without asking me anything
giorgi.pirveli: Lumi: keep insisting. CPX is a bit "special", so to speak... but if you insist there comes a time when surveys end up appearing for you
cronourameshi4: Let's hope Gamehag continues.
birtalan(Tom_cat): But what do you mean by "Hanfred's alter ego has disappeared"? Who is his alter ego? Is it not a real person? Or what do you have in mind?
giorgi.pirveli: @birtalan: yes, saw Hanfred/Dem.Pferd around today... but he left way earlier than usual which is quite strage
Lumi: The problem is that CPX doesn't give me surveys and I don't know how to do them and theoremResearch is not available in my country
giorgi.pirveli: @Lumi: I think the only unlock is (or was) starting from 2000 gems. That allows you to access CPX and some others (I don't remember which)
SelfishGene:
birtalan(Tom_cat): I saw Hanfred today, too. He completed the LoreParty task today. He every day complete that task.
Lumi: Someone redeemed gems so timing that the rain increased causing them to win more lol
lofisper:
Gamehag: 5 users received 148 from the Rain.
Lumi: And by the way, what happens if it already reached 10k gems? Are more sections unlocked,
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
giorgi.pirveli: Can only guess he also suspected something. Usually he's always around by this time without fail
giorgi.pirveli: @birtalan: the strange part is that Hanfred and his alter ego disappeared
giorgi.pirveli: But they went through a crisis and at that time Lootably took over GameHag
giorgi.pirveli: From what I found out, GameHag was originally Polish
Lumi: Luckily I already redeemed the points I had just a few days ago
Lumi: And has the change of owner already happened?
giorgi.pirveli: Unless they change owners once again
giorgi.pirveli: And if Lootably goes down... GameHag goes down
giorgi.pirveli: Anothe user here mentioned talks on different Discord servers where they talk about Lootably shutting down operations
giorgi.pirveli: Apparently it was confirmed all those points were lost
Have anyone tried to download the game from the torrent link ? I tried to do that but the game does not work. After trying many times, it says,'Client version does not match server version.' If you tried and succeeded, please let me know and how you did it.
kingzack234
May 17, 2020 at 03:02 AM
did you download the right type of file
Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag