Rain

Gem903

adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
enchanter rank icongiorgi.pirveli: nc
adept rank icondehob: Lawyer Capybara emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: gg
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: just make sure if you need an € balance card to redeem a bit more since it gets send in USD
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: if so, you can redeem funds for that directly instead of choosing a gift card here directly on the website
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: https://link.lootpay.com/
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: you can check the lootpay site directly if it has google play in your country
SystemGamehag: 12 users received Gem59 from the Rain.
adept rank iconAlicia Sanchez Muñoz: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: virtual cc does not any id or address, you can also use a fantasy name on it
scholar rank iconMimmo75: @birtalan(Tom_cat) thank you
novice rank iconaehketfi: @ferchume gc ?
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconjaja: hi
enchanter rank icongiorgi.pirveli: nc
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @Mimmo75 I am going now. I wish: Have a nice day. 1f431 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Hi
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconist132 l: Dancin emote (inline chat version)
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconreimond96: Hello
apprentice rank iconferchume: does anyone have a Google Play code?
apprentice rank iconferchume: hello Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconsiddharth: njk
SystemGamehag: 8 users received Gem95 from the Rain.
enchanter rank icongiorgi.pirveli: nc
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): The funds on the Virtual Visa Card are valid for 6 months.
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): No proof of identity is required. The Virtual Visa card is a type of prepaid card - it is not linked to a specific bank account.
adept rank iconTeuf El sgeiger (Teufelsgeiger666): Hello
scholar rank iconMimmo75: I'm used to giving him the Google Play code, for example, now giving him a Visa which maybe then he'll have to provide an ID. I don't want that.
scholar rank iconMimmo75: The problem isn't the 10 cents. Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @Mimmo75 1fae0 emote (inline chat version) 1fae0 emote (inline chat version) 1fae0 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): I understand. Giving a gift is a nice gesture. Let’s hope the recipient can actually make use of it, so the order doesn't fall through over a 'missing 10 cents'
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconferchume: hello Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Hi
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): The item I wanted to buy would have cost $7. The system didn't allow me to pay using two cards, so in the end, I placed an order worth $4.50.
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): My own experience: I requested a $5 virtual Visa card. I used the $5 at an online pharmacy.
scholar rank iconMimmo75: Yes, it's not a problem $10 or $10.10. But if I buy the Visa and then give it to the other person. I don't want them to have to use their documents. That's all
adept rank iconTeuf El sgeiger (Teufelsgeiger666): Hall
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): -- because $10.00 is less than $10.10.
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @Mimmo75 It is important: if, for example, a product costs $10.10 but the virtual Visa card holds only $10.00, the card cannot be used—
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @Mimmo75 I understand. But it is important: As stated on the website, it can be used on a limited number of online sites.
adept rank iconzogar1990: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank iconMimmo75: Thank you for the answers about Visa. I would like to request it to give a gift to a person. But I don't want them to have to put their documents around the web afterwards
adept rank iconreimond96: Hello
SystemGamehag: 7 users received Gem139 from the Rain.
Sign in to start chatting

39

0/160

【GAMEHAG】CODES

MeguminShiro avatar

MeguminShiro

February 2, 2018 at 10:26 PM

Just a thread to keep all gamehag codes (trying to update when possible). Since idk how to edit posts, so I'll comment in some pages.
MeguminShiro avatar

MeguminShiro

February 2, 2018 at 10:27 PM

【Requirement】450 SG
【Code】J?NU?R-GA-CH3ST
? = First number of the requirement.
TangetLOL avatar

TangetLOL

August 20, 2024 at 07:59 PM

cyka bylat
noah56 avatar

noah56

September 22, 2024 at 08:07 PM

hi
]

noah56 avatar

noah56

September 22, 2024 at 08:08 PM

hifdfsdgfh
noah56 avatar

noah56

September 22, 2024 at 08:08 PM

afsdgfhgjfdsgh
noah56 avatar

noah56

September 22, 2024 at 08:08 PM

hifdfsdgfh




noah56 avatar

noah56

September 22, 2024 at 08:08 PM

hifdfsdgfh
Ivylol avatar

Ivylol

September 25, 2024 at 01:06 AM

Interesting
testingaccount_alko avatar

testingaccount_alko

September 25, 2024 at 04:10 PM

Are those referall codes or promocodes?
dawiner avatar

dawiner

September 26, 2024 at 10:58 PM

okkk
baoduydeptrai avatar

baoduydeptrai

October 20, 2024 at 08:41 AM

:heart_eyes::money_mouth:
thatguy12345 avatar

thatguy12345

October 24, 2024 at 02:25 PM

can you add me so when you do get the codes you can senthem to me pls
YILMAZ299 avatar

YILMAZ299

November 29, 2024 at 03:55 AM

it said incorrect
svatonymous2 avatar

svatonymous2

November 29, 2024 at 11:13 PM

thats so sigma

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag