newtv9491: Alright bro, I gotta go for now and take care of yourself, we’ll talk soon......
newtv9491: Yeah bro, I’m just following the doctor’s advice and taking care of myself for now.....
hanfred: that's always a good idea
newtv9491: The doctor told me to stay off my phone as much as I can and cut down on screen time for a while.
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
Pontus Andersson:
newtv9491: Yeah fr 😂 😂 😂 it’s been a minute.... What’s been going on with you?
newtv9491: Ok.....
newtv9491: Nice! to talk to you again, bro!!!
hanfred: I guess
newtv9491: It’s been like a month or a month and a half since we last talked.
hanfred: all good man, dinner about the be ready
newtv9491: How r u bro?
newtv9491: Yo Hanfred bro!!!
Dr.Strange:
newtv9491: Can anyone tell me which game is best in steam?
Juan sebastian Moreno panameño:
newtv9491: Hello!
Francisco Javier Ortega: Hi
cherrygrapesoda: hello
ferchume: hello
cherrygrapesoda: first
Gamehag: 14 users received 70 from the Rain.
ferchume: hello
Juan sebastian Moreno panameño:
tome1112014:
AwakenedKanoX:
ruby:
Luvly: Yooo
doser_14:
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
fnogaj:
MaxT2116: so there aren't going to be any more giveaways? :(
114514:
Swirfty: It's not coming back. Quit asking about it
cherrygrapesoda: they could still put a banner or something up on the site though saying the discord is down and coming back (hopefully)
cherrygrapesoda: yea some info would be nice but to be fair all the info has always been on their discord instead of here on the site
cherrygrapesoda: Discord likes to take down servers for no reason too so they could just be in the process of talking with the company
hanfred: a minimum of information would really be nice
cherrygrapesoda: I'm sure they have their reasons, considering the site is still functional and paying out, quick payouts too, the future is probably bright for gamehag
Tika_Ignis:
gobogames: I won 3 times on Dc
Pontus Andersson: Never win on discord anyway😅
Pontus Andersson:
Gamehag: 13 users received 53 from the Rain.
hanfred: idk, it's a shame :(
MaxT2116: Did they close the Discord server? Why?
hanfred: the server is gone
martin_80918: i gto banned frorm discord server what do i do