scholar rank icon...: new badge :)
apprentice rank iconMada10 Domz: politecat emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: hi
adept rank iconnoahnight: Cool
adept rank icon...: gonna need buckets
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: its raining here and getting colder I can share 1f607 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: If only we had rain water.
adept rank icon...: Sounds thirsty.
adept rank icon...: good think my magic is at 98 in osrs.
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: I need water I am African 1f494 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: yeah.... seems we are in for a dry spell.
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: my precious root beer plants 💔
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: idk but we need the rain, the crops are dying!
adept rank icon...: we are in a dry weather cycle it seems
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: what happened to rain chat
adept rank icon...: no root beer until we finish rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: root beer.. 🏜️🫗😵
adept rank icon...: 93% left and I got 99 mage in osrs lol
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: It's so fucking thirsty in this chat right now with no rain to make water :...{
adept rank icon...: I'm just like dammmmnnnn]
adept rank icon...: My code right not →3340 passed, 4 skipped in 105.20s (0:01:45)
novice rank iconmalice505: alrighty it's gonna come back soon trust Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: ↑hans is a real one lol
adept rank icon...: If they have to take the site down for a minute it will be fine.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: like I said before, the server was down for a short time
adept rank icon...: I'm not lol. Software is full of bugs and takes time.
novice rank iconmalice505: yeah i think so too and hopefully we're just overreacting
adept rank icon...: it is what makes this site unique. They will not get rid of it lightly for that reason. It would cripple the site.
adept rank icon...: That means rain is and will always be a good one.
adept rank icon...: Implements and Ideas are specail.
adept rank icon...: Listen. And listen good.
adept rank icon...: Chill
novice rank iconmalice505: omg if the rain gets removed too that'd be a genuine tragedy
adept rank icon...: I am a software devolper so yeah I test everything.
adept rank icon...: lol
novice rank iconLumi: The real one: I HAVE ALREADY USED THESE WALLS
adept rank icon...: I've been crawling these walls since like 2014 lol
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: nah that's not worth it
adept rank icon...: like if your in a wall say lootable don't pipe into timewall or MM
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: I think the webserver had a hiccup and needs a fix, hopefully josh come on soon to check
novice rank icon1824703: Does anyone know what happened with the chat rain
adept rank icon...: try not to do double walls they fuck you that way.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: and they have built in auto translation which is super annoying
adept rank icon...: yea but its routing isn't it
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: mm has only trash offers here
adept rank icon...: so yeah they kind of trash
adept rank icon...: But I had them wipe 4% of a btc from me
adept rank icon...: MM still runs on sat faucet.
adept rank icon...: right
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

favorite pokemon

theburnt avatar

theburnt

March 8, 2021 at 01:51 PM

I like ditto
stasretrytt avatar

stasretrytt

April 29, 2021 at 04:39 PM

a good positive game can lift your spirits!
stanpenguin1 avatar

stanpenguin1

December 11, 2021 at 06:07 PM

Pokémon: Victini, said Victory Star.
farkasshun avatar

farkasshun

December 26, 2021 at 05:51 PM

My favorite is Dragonite
Legend_Krishnu avatar

Legend_Krishnu

December 26, 2021 at 06:34 PM

Shiny Sceptile and Blaziken

XAEOZ avatar

XAEOZ

January 25, 2022 at 08:43 AM

Rayquaza's sick!
xyzzzz avatar

xyzzzz

January 27, 2022 at 09:30 PM

Pikachu. The one and only. Quite an amazing character .
simeombonev69 avatar

simeombonev69

December 8, 2022 at 11:12 AM

I like ditto
Ayan4321 avatar

Ayan4321

February 27, 2023 at 03:01 PM

favrouite show pokemon
TitusBking avatar

TitusBking

March 18, 2023 at 05:50 PM

coronons better
kacenka_momo avatar

kacenka_momo

August 3, 2023 at 01:35 PM

theres so many pokemon i cant really choose
red_hood7 avatar

red_hood7

January 29, 2024 at 09:40 PM

Garchomp man, Cynthia teach me the ways
Fridmoh avatar

Fridmoh

September 24, 2024 at 03:37 AM

theres so many pokemon i cant really choose Garchomp man, Cynthia teach me the ways
Fridmoh avatar

Fridmoh

September 24, 2024 at 03:38 AM

Pikachu. The one and only. Quite an amazing character favrouite show pokemon
Zranci avatar

Zranci

September 24, 2024 at 08:04 PM

Togedemaru with King's rock and flinch moves, with spiky shield and iron barbs
Zranci avatar

Zranci

September 24, 2024 at 08:04 PM

Regirock with body press too
BlueDreamvp avatar

BlueDreamvp

January 7, 2025 at 09:19 PM

I really like Piplup, but most of the time I go with fire type as a starter.

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag