1 year ago
this is my first review on this game and i really recommend it ! <3
- I have played the game for more than a three thousand hours across several years. I would highly recommend playing the game if you are looking for a fast-paced 3rd person shooter MMORPG and want to have access to a large variety of customization options, weapons, battle suits (warframes), ships, companions and archwing (space suits).
This game delves deep into the sci-fi and looter shooter game genre, while adding a unique twist in terms of art style, challenges, game difficulty, game progression, and rewards. One of the many great things about this game is that it has a tradeable in-game currency, and as a result has one of the most intricate player-player trading networks in any game ever made. Since the trading options are not only limited to plat, players can trade much needed parts for warframes, arcanes, weapons, mods or companions. This has played an important role in allowing the community to nourish into what is a friendly and oftentimes very generous playerbase. What I mean is that veteran players like myself oftentimes go out of their way to help newer players gain better gear through trading and understand the game past its complex, but sophisticated learning curve.
- The warframe in this photo is Ash Prime with his Koga skin. He has the Riv-Elite shoulder guards, gazal plate chest, and the edo leg guards. I used the rift sigil to create a white-lightning effect around his chest area. Then, I went with the ki'teer sigil on both his shoulders because it has this brilliant and flashy effect to them. For the syandana, I used the Enthra Syandana which can be gained from purchasing the Nyx Deluxe package in-game.
- The game provides a massive amount of options for you to be able to change your gameplay by providing you to choose from over 30 warframes, one out of three warframes to choose at the start of the game, over hundreds of weapons, and a vast library of mods to enhance your loadout. Choosing any one warframe, weapon or mod will, in most circumstances, be relatively forgiving in terms of gameplay because nearly anything works when doing missions. Choosing to optimize your loadouts will result in dramatically less time spent doing them, and allow you to better appreciate what makes the game a fast-paced shooter, such as its unique parkour system and individual melee combo sets catered to several different types of melee weapons.
- The warframe in this photo is Equinox Prime but with the Clisthert helmet equipped. He is equipped with riv-elite shoulder and leg guards and a umbra chest plate. I used the ki'teer shoulder sigil and rift sigil again because they're simply my favorite to use on fashioning any warframe. I also used the Enthra syandana yet again for the same reason that it is beautiful and therefore making it one of my favorite syandanas to use. On his hands he has equipped a sobek shotgun with the hecation shotgun skin.
- As you may be able to tell, I love the huge array of customization options that this game has to offer, and it is oftentimes what I mostly spend my time on warframe these days. Whenever I do decide to do missions, I do them with the most powerfully equipped mods on my warframe, weapons and companion, and I happily fight enemies and overcome obstacles in style.