adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: 😬
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: yea it's been over 8 hours for my cashapp withdraw
novice rank iconmalice505: i ordered one cd key and it's still pending, almost 12h
novice rank iconmalice505: not me no...
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: has anyone gotten their cashouts today?
novice rank iconmalice505: you unlocked cpx or does it still say it's locked for you on gamehag?
novice rank iconYERSIN10: Can you help me how to fix that error I have?
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconYERSIN10: But it doesn't transfer to my account where I earn gems
novice rank iconYERSIN10: Does anyone know why the gems I earn in CPX Research survey do not transfer to my main account? because I have quite a few gems accumulated
novice rank iconmalice505: damn i need the rain :(
novice rank iconmenke: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTika_Ignis: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconMaxT2116: in case anyone is thinking of playing Mochi Fall for the gems don't do it, the game is rigged to always win the minimum
scholar rank icon...: still thirsty
scholar rank icon...: new badge :)
apprentice rank iconMada10 Domz: politecat emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: hi
adept rank iconnoahnight: Cool
adept rank icon...: gonna need buckets
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: its raining here and getting colder I can share 1f607 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: If only we had rain water.
adept rank icon...: Sounds thirsty.
adept rank icon...: good think my magic is at 98 in osrs.
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: I need water I am African 1f494 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: yeah.... seems we are in for a dry spell.
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: my precious root beer plants 💔
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: idk but we need the rain, the crops are dying!
adept rank icon...: we are in a dry weather cycle it seems
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: what happened to rain chat
adept rank icon...: no root beer until we finish rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: root beer.. 🏜️🫗😵
adept rank icon...: 93% left and I got 99 mage in osrs lol
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: It's so fucking thirsty in this chat right now with no rain to make water :...{
adept rank icon...: I'm just like dammmmnnnn]
adept rank icon...: My code right not →3340 passed, 4 skipped in 105.20s (0:01:45)
novice rank iconmalice505: alrighty it's gonna come back soon trust Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: ↑hans is a real one lol
adept rank icon...: If they have to take the site down for a minute it will be fine.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: like I said before, the server was down for a short time
adept rank icon...: I'm not lol. Software is full of bugs and takes time.
novice rank iconmalice505: yeah i think so too and hopefully we're just overreacting
adept rank icon...: it is what makes this site unique. They will not get rid of it lightly for that reason. It would cripple the site.
adept rank icon...: That means rain is and will always be a good one.
adept rank icon...: Implements and Ideas are specail.
adept rank icon...: Listen. And listen good.
adept rank icon...: Chill
novice rank iconmalice505: omg if the rain gets removed too that'd be a genuine tragedy
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

lol players ever touch grass?

liwertyc avatar

liwertyc

September 24, 2023 at 03:35 PM

i dont know if lol players have ever touches grass. anyone?
JayCalTyJosh avatar

JayCalTyJosh

September 24, 2023 at 09:47 PM

nope never heard of them doing that before
fishion avatar

fishion

October 14, 2023 at 09:25 PM

why dont I get points for talking on this **** forum
Robertus_s avatar

Robertus_s

October 15, 2023 at 05:26 PM

I do in fact believe that grass is scared of lol players
fjeeg avatar

fjeeg

October 23, 2023 at 05:26 PM

i do actually,only people that play ranked dont.Atleast i think that way
vivienesoulja avatar

vivienesoulja

October 25, 2023 at 10:23 PM

some do some dont

azowode09 avatar

azowode09

November 10, 2023 at 11:50 AM

I don't
I usually play lol for almost 20 hours a day I can't touch grass and I smell like garbage UwU
mima1 avatar

mima1

November 30, 2023 at 05:20 PM

I mean some of them might, but from my experience they don't

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag