Rain

Gem500

novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Byeee
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': I won't be able to join unu
adept rank iconpfanopjn: blobDance emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconcashreallm: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: awa
novice rank iconLumi: Good, I received it just now
novice rank iconLumi: Me waiting to receive a reward to get in again
scholar rank icon...: nxnxnd
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': I'll be right back, I'll see if I can make a poll to donate something jsjs
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': I don't know
novice rank iconLumi: Can you even comment there for real?
SystemGamehag: 16 users received Gem35 from the Rain.
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Just bots HAHAHA
novice rank iconLumi: Pure bot
novice rank iconLumi: Very excellent ñiñiñi
novice rank iconLumi: The worst part is that the reviews say: oh yes good reward
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': It was a trojan that wanted to troll you
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': You did well, that wasn't WhatsApp
novice rank iconLumi: And less with another name
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLumi: I thought it was WhatsApp but I didn't want to take the risk
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Yes, it's an edited file that contains a trojan, I even have a screenshot
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Indeed
novice rank iconLumi: I said, like WhatsApp?
novice rank iconLumi: The one from WhatsApp is the test
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Now they give away trojans for free in the offers Haha
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Dinkdonk emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Seriously? Xd
adept rank icondunszt007: they really shoud take down the Discord invite since Discord server was shut down..
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Helloooo
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Unuuuu
novice rank iconLumi: Aa
novice rank iconIvan: hi
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': I think it won't be possible unu
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconMichi_fuzs: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': I'm going to see, although I doubt they'll unblock it, they blocked it for a valid reason XD
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': pressF emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': I still can't donate from my other account because it's blocked and it won't let me
novice rank iconLumi: Now donate since I'm in the rain 🗣️🔥
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': ditto emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Very bad
novice rank iconLumi: And don't donate, I'm not in the rain 😭🙏
novice rank iconLumi: Nothing
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': I was going to donate 800 gems from another account but I have it blocked. What do I do? 💀
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: 👋
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Of coconut
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: awa
Sign in to start chatting

67

0/160

Screenshot

Inferno0z avatar

Inferno0z

January 19, 2021 at 01:26 PM

How are you supposed to send a screenshot of your townhall and profile name in one picture since it doesn’t display your username on the top left like most games ?
OrphanStabber avatar

OrphanStabber

January 21, 2021 at 02:33 PM

When you zoom out,you can see your level of your city and username
F2ProGamer avatar

F2ProGamer

January 21, 2021 at 05:39 PM

Yeah,just select the city hall with your username visable.
died__csgocasescom avatar

died__csgocasescom

January 21, 2021 at 07:43 PM

Thanks for answers guys!!!
threegirls10 avatar

threegirls10

January 21, 2021 at 09:27 PM

hi can someone give me 167 gems pls
BuseDuyguKfannn1 avatar

BuseDuyguKfannn1

January 22, 2021 at 01:13 AM

bende dün okadar fazla vardiki bu yorumu dün görseydim verirdim ama şunada 90 mücevherim kaldı.
BuseDuyguKfannn1 avatar

BuseDuyguKfannn1

January 22, 2021 at 03:10 AM

Malesefki yoksa gerçektende verirdim ama nereden verildiğini bilmiyorum
Thenktv2 avatar

Thenktv2

January 22, 2021 at 06:20 PM

like it

Venturagaming2005 avatar

Venturagaming2005

January 22, 2021 at 06:40 PM

OK!
I like this screenshot
Gamester9658 avatar

Gamester9658

January 27, 2021 at 10:06 PM

i can't see any screenshot
BlackFlash1 avatar

BlackFlash1

February 16, 2021 at 06:58 PM

just zoom out you will see your city uner it your name and level but you will still get rejected

Richard09fish2 avatar

Richard09fish2

June 27, 2021 at 02:49 AM

What with Screenshot ?
hayalet432154 avatar

hayalet432154

July 6, 2021 at 06:30 PM

Amogus (⓿_⓿)
kuzu_thunder avatar

kuzu_thunder

July 16, 2021 at 08:32 PM

this game is bad

putdispenserhere avatar

putdispenserhere

July 18, 2021 at 05:52 PM

ı hate this game

ShroudofDarkness avatar

ShroudofDarkness

August 6, 2023 at 02:54 PM

How about sending two screen shots of the information you need then merge them together and take another screenshot that contains all the information you need, and BINGO! Mission impossible solved.

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag