Rain

Gem564

novice rank iconLumi: Now donate since I'm in the rain 🗣️🔥
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': ditto emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Very bad
novice rank iconLumi: And don't donate, I'm not in the rain 😭🙏
novice rank iconLumi: Nothing
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': I was going to donate 800 gems from another account but I have it blocked. What do I do? 💀
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: 👋
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Of coconut
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: awa
novice rank iconChristopher Avilés: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
novice rank iconLumi: I think it's also blocked from my country
novice rank iconLumi: In bitlabs I haven't even gotten one
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': It's that there is a shortage of surveys everywhere
novice rank iconLumi: And theoremResearch is not available in my country 🥀
novice rank iconLumi: But I don't get surveys
novice rank iconLumi: Surveys and games, but there's also more there
novice rank iconLumi: Bitlabs
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': What is it
novice rank iconLumi: And why do I get nothing on bitlabs?
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Giveeeeee pleeeease
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Waiting for the gemitus gggg
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Vibin emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLumi: 🥀
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': So
novice rank iconLumi: What
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': NOOO emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Jiji
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: @LunneDarlin' tipped Gem122 to the Rain
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconMITSUYUKI : Vibin emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconmalice505: Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Jijiwiskjswi
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Almost hold on uwuu
novice rank iconO estrangeiro: Mind Blown emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLunneDarlin': Uwu
scholar rank icon...: gvghj
novice rank iconGRRR Scripts: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconpfanopjn: blobDance emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icondoser_14: Dance Green emote (inline chat version) Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 12 users received Gem58 from the Rain.
novice rank iconcashreallm: Hi
adept rank icondvmb_0: soo, idk if gamehag has some trouble reedeming offers or??
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): 1fae0 emote (inline chat version) 1fae0 emote (inline chat version) 1fae0 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icondoser_14: Dance Green emote (inline chat version) Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icondvmb_0: yea but theyre not pending. gamehag didnt realize my offer yet
Sign in to start chatting

79

0/160

Robux is renamed as roux xd

hAHAHAHAhaH4 avatar

hAHAHAHAhaH4

November 28, 2019 at 12:09 AM

Roux is good
Denisapokorna avatar

Denisapokorna

November 28, 2019 at 12:22 AM

Omggg people roblox is a really good game I love her and I still play it with my friends and I want to work out on robux again because it's like having suits and hair Or that I gave my friend my account and gave me robuxy and I play the obese king or mega fun obby
chimmychoongus avatar

chimmychoongus

November 28, 2019 at 12:37 AM

did they really change the name?

WishWriter avatar

WishWriter

November 28, 2019 at 05:15 AM

roux roux roux roux roux roux roux roux roux roux roux roux roux roux
Rymmyr avatar

Rymmyr

November 28, 2019 at 06:05 AM

i think this will be a bits ( sorry , i dont know English )
X_Touko avatar

X_Touko

November 28, 2019 at 12:39 PM

^ You should make a book
NekoBoiz avatar

NekoBoiz

November 28, 2019 at 12:51 PM

i like the classic better
X_Touko avatar

X_Touko

November 28, 2019 at 01:19 PM

Remember Tix?
spiritbun avatar

spiritbun

November 28, 2019 at 03:07 PM

yes maam i do
CrazCrypto avatar

CrazCrypto

November 28, 2019 at 03:08 PM

give me f o r t y and h u n d r e d roux

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag