Rain

Gem456

SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
novice rank icon114514: Capybara stare emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: PartyKirby emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconShadowBoss2371: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconferchume: hello Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconIKOT17: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: same 2 u
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @hanfred Thank you very much for your reply. Wishing you a wonderful week. 1f431 emote (inline chat version) 1f431 emote (inline chat version) 1f431 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @hanfred I hope. Cheddar.tv was important to me.
adept rank iconzogar1990: Dog Arrive emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: legoat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: does anyone know when it will be okay
SystemGamehag: 9 users received Gem112 from the Rain.
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: but like I said, lootably will stay and there is a slim chance cheddar might come back
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: I think they just took the whole site down because they were about to shut down lootably
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): I heard that Cheddar.tv's system or database crashed. It has even completely disappeared from Google search results.
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: not sure, I jsut recently noticed when I checked what happened to it?
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: no
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: Has Discord started working again, everyone
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: since it belongs to lootably
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: we will see
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: maybe the new owners want to use it
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: maybe it comes back, at least I hope so
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): Unfortunately, Cheddar.tv has shut down. I used to collect the cheese every day while it was running.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: hope it's good. they recently added some really nice games but I don't have the time to play them
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): Number Match: Number Puzzle( on Offerfall lootably)
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: which one are you playing
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @hanfred Thanks for the answer. I asked because I'm playing a game on the "Lootably" Offerwall.
novice rank iconLuvly: Hiii
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: so new owners
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: but lootably got sold this week, also torox
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: no
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @hanfred Is the Offerwall "Lootably" going to be discontinued/cease on the Gamehag platform?
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Whats the purpose whit captha?
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: must be a very long question
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): @hanfred Hello. I have one question.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconHastur TheGod: ...
adept rank iconTeuf El sgeiger (Teufelsgeiger666): Hello
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): 1f42c emote (inline chat version) 1f431 emote (inline chat version) 1f42c emote (inline chat version) 1f431 emote (inline chat version) 1f42c emote (inline chat version) 1f431 emote (inline chat version) 1f42c emote (inline chat version) 1f431 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconbirtalan(Tom_cat): hello
novice rank iconFrozenrage: Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 7 users received Gem70 from the Rain.
novice rank iconOfficial Green: yo
adept rank iconTika_Ignis: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
Sign in to start chatting

41

0/160

who whant's robuxx

ognjenforthegame avatar

ognjenforthegame

November 9, 2019 at 02:17 PM

roblox loverss
ognjenforthegame avatar

ognjenforthegame

November 9, 2019 at 02:18 PM

ja zelim robux za xp
suaecheetah avatar

suaecheetah

November 9, 2019 at 02:20 PM

Everyone lol
stefan_seventen avatar

stefan_seventen

November 9, 2019 at 02:21 PM

Everyoane nub
monamy1 avatar

monamy1

November 9, 2019 at 02:29 PM

Almost Everyone that play roblox

Bandabanana avatar

Bandabanana

November 9, 2019 at 02:40 PM

GIVE ME PLS
ivacapowerBG avatar

ivacapowerBG

November 9, 2019 at 02:47 PM

Me lol
DESTROYER288 avatar

DESTROYER288

November 9, 2019 at 02:48 PM

me XD

DESTROYER288 avatar

DESTROYER288

November 9, 2019 at 02:48 PM

i really do
want
Amelia_9 avatar

Amelia_9

November 9, 2019 at 02:56 PM

me ****
Amelia_9 avatar

Amelia_9

November 9, 2019 at 02:56 PM

me ****
miragon avatar

miragon

November 9, 2019 at 04:01 PM

me want robux
miragon avatar

miragon

November 9, 2019 at 04:02 PM

i just a kid so my parent not let me buy it even i have the money ;-;

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag