烤鸽子: I'll stick to my gems, I still need 3000 more to get MC
烤鸽子: Only 14 gems
烤鸽子:
我要玩崩坏三~: Kids, I'm on the list
cashreallm:
bartuś Stańczykt:
dem.pferd.heisst.horst:
Gary:
reimond96: hello
Gamehag: 11 users received 53 from the Rain.
MITSUYUKI :
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
Neozin:
烤鸽子:
dem.pferd.heisst.horst:
skibidirichbuh: its cause some stuff got bugged yestaday and there fixing it
Gabu:
cashreallm:
Neon Zero: yeah same thing for me as well @noahnight, maybe they dont operate on weekends I assume I honestly dont know
bartuś Stańczykt:
noahnight: Why is withdrawal is saying pending for over 12 hours now
hanfred: you can change your email after redemption (money is sent via tremendous)
Neozin:
IKOT17:
zogar1990:
reimond96: hello
Gamehag: 9 users received 75 from the Rain.
abcd1290:
Hardilaziz Singh: nor is my payout being processed
Hardilaziz Singh: neither is some support responding to me
Hardilaziz Singh: literally dunno whathappened
Neozin:
dem.pferd.heisst.horst:
ngtrihieu312021: gg
skibidirichbuh: idk
ajit123454321: Yo, anyone know what will happen if I redeem in paypal? Will they sent me the amount directly to the gmail id connected with gamehag That will be a problem then
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!