• Sign in Sign up

    Collect SG

    Collect the rewards

    Community

    How it works

    F2ProGamer Flag hk

    3 days ago

    Adept

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar

    Chests

    No items in inventory

    Runes

    Rewards

    Last user activity

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    3 days ago

    Yes,i got some from the free robux chest and it works. Just need to join their group so they can transfer it to you using the group funds system.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Commented subject do u enjoy roblox?.
    3 days ago

    Yes overall. Theres so many games to play for (mostly) free,and even if 80% of them are awful,scammy free model games,the remaining 20% are still a lot of fun well made games to play.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Reached 3 level
    3 days ago
    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Reached 3 level
    3 days ago
    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Commented subject How do i "untoad" myself?.
    3 days ago

    Its simple. Do a task. It could even be as simple as a therumreach survey.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Commented subject Theory About XP System.
    3 days ago

    Alright,I think I got the xp system figured out:If you are wondering why your xp seem to be lowered every day,I think they deduct a bit of xp each day (about 10 or 12 % for lv2). But you can easily regain more than what they deducted by doing everything you can get xp from every day (etc commenting four times in the forums.).

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    received a reward - Garry's Mod.
    1 week ago
    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Reached 3 level
    1 week ago
    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    1 week ago

    Good. Explains the Gamehag discord pretty well.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    1 week ago

    Good review,manages to cover everything this game have ti offer.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Commented subject how to the more xp .
    1 week ago

    Write 4 comments in threads and 4 in different articles,like comments (idk whats the cap for this is),rate 4 articles (the star function) and make 1 thread every day. If people reply to your thread than you will gain extra xp. Daily logins while your magic barrier is still up can also give you xp.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Commented subject Time limit?.
    1 week ago

    No,if you are doing the offical gamehag one (and not on gamehag offerwalls). ive spent over a mouth doing it,and as long as you did it and have a similar username,just take a screenshot showing your username and the base and send it to them.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    1 week ago

    Just a great reminder of the simpler times that is 2017.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    1 week ago

    build a boat to treasure,because it got waaay more replayability and progression.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Commented subject who play adopt me .
    1 week ago

    no. hate it.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    1 week ago

    This is a really good explanation as to why Fall Guys failed. Nice job.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    1 week ago

    i dont really remember what my first played game in roblox is. The earliest games i could remember playing are zombie attack and bee swarm sim.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    1 week ago

    i dont really remember what my first played game in roblox is. The earliest games i could remember playing are zombie attack and bee swarm sim.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Commented subject why do you lose XP (i know).
    1 week ago

    thanks. they really should change the reporting system if thats true then.

    F2ProGamer badge
    F2ProGamer avatar
    Commented subject XP System Bug?.
    1 week ago

    I hope not.

    Recently played

    +2400 +2880
    Soul Gems
    badge

    Crossout

    Crossout is a MMO action game based in a post-apocalyptic world. It has been developed by the creators of the famous War Thunder and brings to us a completely refreshed gameplay on somewhat different terms.If you think Crossout is an other clone of the Wargaming games or War Thunder, then this will bring you a pleasant surprise ...

    +15835 +19002
    Soul Gems
    badge

    Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade

    ATTENTION: Device: Android 6.0+ or Device: iOS 9 + Tip: Join an alliance to help leveling up. Participate in events or buy special packages to have the resources you need.Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade is a free strategy game available to mobile phone users in which you'll be the head of the people and create your own civilizati...

    Friends (10)