Rain

Gem1,071

adept rank iconjcrbfm: the more red fragments you put the more chances to winmore chances to win
adept rank iconjcrbfm: It depends how many gems you put in to compete
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: nice man
adept rank iconjcrbfm: I already won two games in the giveaways
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
adept rank iconreimond96: Hello
mage rank iconfael: Very Cat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Ño uwu
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: another question has anyone won a game in those raffles?
novice rank iconPollo Frito: XDDDD
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Ahhh the power of the yupis dominates me, now I farm aura listening to tiki tiki tiki and mangos phonk
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Just one verification upon completion ✔️
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: the survey says something like "reward granted" but nothing more
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: Do you get a message when you finish the survey?
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: fack
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: I have the option to allow tracking and it still fails
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Pipipi
adept rank iconjcrbfm: monkaSTEER emote (inline chat version) monkaSTEER emote (inline chat version) Ok, I Pullup emote (inline chat version) Ok, I Pullup emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) monkaX emote (inline chat version) monkaX emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconPollo Frito: And they never give me anything
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Aue I've been like 2 answered
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: everyone has a user id, pay attention to the link it shows your id that's how they track etc
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: Cash emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: i love money
adept rank iconjcrbfm: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: at the end they give you the reward
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: they are surveys
novice rank iconPollo Frito: One question, how do the CPX reward dd work?
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: use google/chatgpt for more help
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: etc etc
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: disable anti track in browser settings
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Ah
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: jummmmmm
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: check your mobile settings, there is something like "allow tracking" for example, activate that
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: what exactly needs to be disabled?
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: also disable anything that can interrupt tracking, tracking issues are mostly on the user side
novice rank iconPollo Frito: I forgot what it was called so that's why I said it asixd
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Bro
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: gamehag does not track at all, it's the offerwalls they track, those are 2 different things
novice rank iconPollo Frito: It must also be super difficult dealing with the pages that track and it's easier to leave it like that
novice rank iconPollo Frito: X2
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: I'm going to believe that they are too lazy to improve the tracking
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: I don't think it's like that
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: interesting
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Or they get lazy
novice rank iconPollo Frito: And it doesn't have a budget to do ESL Cash emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconPollo Frito: Gamehag is a poor site, it hardly earns anything doing this since the money goes to the gems
novice rank iconEren_Jaeger: which are they?
Sign in to start chatting

46

0/160

Best jungle hero

Fafi_13 avatar

Fafi_13

January 27, 2024 at 03:45 AM

Who is the best jungle hero
Fafi_13 avatar

Fafi_13

January 27, 2024 at 03:45 AM

I think its alucard
Mixa40 avatar

Mixa40

March 23, 2024 at 06:13 AM

I think maybe Karina or Fanny if you know how to play her cuz its very hard
aliga_tm avatar

aliga_tm

June 12, 2024 at 05:54 AM

hanzo
fstog avatar

fstog

June 17, 2024 at 06:07 AM

hiiii budy ????????
m_g2 avatar

m_g2

July 12, 2024 at 05:29 PM

hayabusa of course ı love him so much
mark_joseph_manilay avatar

mark_joseph_manilay

July 28, 2024 at 10:35 PM

i think its Karina or fanny

Afiqcario avatar

Afiqcario

October 1, 2024 at 03:23 PM

i am i have
kt_zt avatar

kt_zt

October 3, 2024 at 02:41 AM

ling and fanny and gusion
nelfeye avatar

nelfeye

October 13, 2024 at 03:40 AM

ling

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag