• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Lets Talk: Inactive Penalties (The Magic Shield)

That is true! That's why I haven't became a frog yet.

27 july 2020 15:57 8369

I'm about to become a frog myself due to the drought of tasks and there should be a grace period type of thing or something to prevent people from turning into frogs if they didn't even know about this system and logged it after a while.

28 july 2020 21:08 8369

New Users should have 2 weeks from turning to frogs and they should get a warning prompt after a week letting them know about the update.

29 july 2020 22:23 8369

I'm glad this topic exists. I hope this new addition is modified to help those who can't complete tasks

3 august 2020 15:04 8369

Does anyone want to talk about anything else? This thread is starting to become inactive.

13 august 2020 23:45 8369

@DarkestTeddy, there is still interest in this thread and context - I suppose there are just a lot of points discussed and not enough 'positive' changes have been made so far.

Let me also follow @Kabash's advice and mention here my recent suggestion. In the original post, I described it broadly enough, here I'll try to make it a bit shorter.

My suggestion is based on providing an opportunity for users' a greater interest in the platform and long-term interaction with it; it's quite meaningful as a counterweight to the current Frog system. The thing is simple: I suggest to create a special reward for long-term Gamehag membership. Such reward can be implemented in any form (separate chest / promotional codes, etc.) containing universal prizes (SG bonus, Steam key, etc.).

Its approximate variant may be as follows:
    a) The reward term is broken down in certain parts (3-6-9-12 months and so on); the more it is, the more substantial is the reward. As soon as you reach any of such term, you'll be able to claim your reward and celebrate your being on Gamehag;
    b) To claim it, you also must fit the special conditions. They should be attainable by any Gamehag user, regardless of the region division and its accompanying restrictions. The basic examples are simple: reaching 3+ level, having at least 1-2 tasks performed, i.e. anything that proofs your being active.

Of course, any of the above can be revised and supplemented by the Gamehag Team; it is only important to preserve its essence and the general ability to achieve such rewards. If the division by region or VIP-Status is decided as an influencing characteristic, it should only affect the amount of remuneration, but not its general availability.

15 august 2020 15:52 8369

No need to copy and paste my comments.

18 august 2020 18:39 8369

i suggest getting rid of the frog update, it just seems unniecessary to me.

19 august 2020 05:38 8369

If we could get special discount codes that are only unique to us if we are active, that would be cool. Maybe we can redeem them after adding multiple items to our cart or something.

19 august 2020 16:54 8369

@flapper_life No need to copypaste one of my comments. This is not a thread for spamming. Basically, none thread is for spamming, but this very forum has nothing in common with spam even more.

Turning back to the main plot. I do have something to add, just working on making it shorter. I know that I often write quite a lot, with all that politeness, explanations, options, etc., so need to make it less spacious and more confident before posting here.

By the way, I've succeeded to enforce my Magic Shield with a quiz contract, so finally nice news! It just didn't work that way for me earlier. Hope there wil be more quiz tasks, they have enough of positive sides for users. Cheap but reliable (mostly), at least.

20 august 2020 18:36 8369

I only have one more series of tasks that I can do and that's World of Tanks. I already played it before tho so after doing that, I will have nothing else to do other than the quizzes, which are very inefficient in terms of getting gems or the anime rpg games, which is a thing I don't want to risk my computer downloading. I suggest writing articles will increase your active timer since they sort of have a point to prove that you're active.

21 august 2020 22:19 8369

My active timer has already reached zero for more than 3 days yet I still haven't been turned into a frog. I feel like this site is starting to become more inactive now.

21 august 2020 22:24 8369

Did they even implement the frog status yet cause I have a feeling that they didn't.

21 august 2020 22:27 8369

All that I am gonna say is that it has been more than a year and nothing has changed.

24 october 2021 08:39 8369

Do they even read the feedback on here? It seems very frustrating to have to jump through all these hoops.

25 october 2021 02:23 8369

To comment you have to be logged in!