cherrygrapesoda: they havent done any the last 24+ hours so I wouldnt do it
doser_14: Just asking
doser_14: Is it possible to redeem gems or is it broken?
jxystwx: pl
ngtrihieu312021: but will there be compensation?
ngtrihieu312021: does anyone know when the bug will be fixed
ngtrihieu312021: hey
Lumi: It's a sign that they encoded the bot
hanfred: yeah the chat bot seems dead
Lumi: The invitation to the Discord server doesn't even show up anymore
ibrahimchaaban121416: hello
malice505: oh damn i hope at least our orders get approved 😭🙏iidk if the fixing may take some time tho
hanfred: usually this time around is when one of the admins shows up, we'll see
cherrygrapesoda: especially considering theres been literally 0 communication from gamehag
cherrygrapesoda: I wouldnt try withdrawing yet because the site is so broken, mine has been pending for 24 hours :/ it usually takes 30 minutes
bartosz.luszcz: give rain whores
hanfred: you can change the email when you redeem, you get a link to an external site
bartosz.luszcz: hi pussies
ajit123454321: Connected to gamehag is not on paypal* ( typo )
ajit123454321: Because my gmail id connected to paypal is not on paypal, and the thing is I want to withdraw in my friend's paypal, is that possible?
ajit123454321: Or they'll send directly to my gmail id connected with gamehag, please tell someone
ajit123454321: Hii, anyone know about paypal withdrawal option? When I'll withdraw in paypal, will they ask me to write the gmail I want the money to get sent to?
asaprey056: Im worried about gamehag's future
Pontus Andersson: I think they know whats happens whit the site no?
cashreallm:
kamakaron907:
comicpython2703:
ajit123454321: I am so close to withdrawal, 😭
ajit123454321: What's happening? 😭
ShadowBoss2371:
ngtrihieu312021: hey gamehag has broke? discord and now the rain
hanfred: it's broken rn
malice505: can i even put in some more shards in daily giveaways rn orr 💀
kissmeone: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Hardilaziz Singh: even my withdraawal is not bbeing processed
PaulTran:
Christopher Avilés: thank you thank you
pinwailin01: Thank you
hanfred: i messaged the admin, hopefully he fixes the site soon but it's the middle of the night there
Christopher Avilés: will the developers continue with this page?