Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
reimond96: hello
My Nguyễn:
MaxT2116:
José Rodolfo tejada aranibar: xd
MITSUYUKI :
Pontus Andersson:
Francisco Javier Ortega: Hi
cherrygrapesoda: awa
malice505:
jcrbfm:
jcrbfm:
jcrbfm:
Gamehag: 16 users received 57 from the Rain.
Michael Ruby Risvig: Im ready swirftly
jcrbfm:
jcrbfm: The emote bugged
jcrbfm:
jcrbfm:
jcrbfm:
dem.pferd.heisst.horst:
aehketfi: Hi
YERSIN10:
dvmb_0:
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
hanfred: haha thanks
cherrygrapesoda: everyone deserves root beer 💯
cherrygrapesoda: If I ever win the lottery ill send you 100 cases of root beer dont worry
cherrygrapesoda: anyways I gotta get ready for work was fun chatting
cherrygrapesoda: sup
ferchume: hello
hanfred: yep
cherrygrapesoda: but sometimes you can catch a giveaway with low entries and high payout like 3k entries for 4k gems
hanfred: yeah it's really random how many entries there are
cherrygrapesoda: yea you just gotta check the price in gamehag shop but sometimes those good ones also get like 8k entries, like the same as a weekly almost
hanfred: sometimes there are really good daily ones
cherrygrapesoda: at the rate im gaining them
cherrygrapesoda: should get me like a 50% chance each time for $10~
cherrygrapesoda: I think ima aim for the weekly giveaways & just save all my shards every week and drop them regardless of how many I have
hanfred: 24% chance so got lucky
cherrygrapesoda: ooh nice thats huge
hanfred: 41 bucks
hanfred: yeah I won the monthly
cherrygrapesoda: you can also check the price of the giveaway items in the gamehag shop and thats how much you can exchange them for if you win, so you dont have to guess values
cherrygrapesoda: yea I really like that gamehag has them, it makes it a lot more motivating