• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Why you should not buy Gamehag chests

You can buy that's up to you... Luck is weird thing you never know what's going to happen ( what you going to get ) so buy chests or don't... feeling to lucky buy a chests

6 december 2020 10:04 1625

win something, that does not have the price of the chest, so you lose money. In lottery it is the same, you want to win the jackpot (let's say a 1 million dollars), but you will win only a few dollars or even worse, nothing. There is a 99 % chance, t

7 december 2020 10:02 1625

Gamehag offers some neat-o rewards for a rather low price. However, the prize you get is random. Not only that, but the chests may also contain runes. When you click each potential reward in the chest, you get to see the shop price. Needless to say that the runes aren't worth the Soul Gems you'll spend.

8 december 2020 02:42 1625

But what if you're lucky? If you can manage to earn a reward other than a rune, would it be worth it then? Well, let me make an example. There's the Lucky Chest. From this chest, I can earn one of 3 games I really want, 1 game I already own, one of 7 games I don't want, or 1 Mannaz rune. If I were to win a key for a game that I already own, it's useless, and I have to give it away or sell it, and the same goes for if it's a game I didn't want. So unless you can see yourself profiting from all the possible rewards you could get, you should not buy a chest.

There is an exception, though. Should you want to leave Gamehag, and you don't have enough to buy the game you want directly, you could always have a go at the chests. If you are very lucky, you may end up with the game you wanted anyway. If you get a game you didn't want, you could always try it out. You got it for free anyway, that's something. And if you already own the game, give it to a friend as a (late) birthday present. Nobody needs to know how greedy you are. Wink wink.

8 december 2020 02:50 1625

i think do whatever u want with ur soul gems but if u dont have time to play the games u try your luck also they should make a task on mighty party it a great game

7 february 2021 15:36 1625

chest are low price but they still mostly lead to loss and if u have a target at this platform its difficult to achive it

15 february 2021 06:23 1625

I know, that I am just saying exactly the things, that Misty says in tutorials, but if you want something, you must work hard to get it. Life is not easy, because we live in a capitalist world (I am not saying, that some other regime would be better, but if the scientists would be our leaders (technocracy), the world could be better). You cannot trust someone, that he can give you something for a much lower price and much lower amount of work. Chests maybe sound awesome at the first time, but if you can think critically, you will notice, that there is something wrong with this. With critical questions like: ,,Does it really work?´´ or ,,Do they want to trick us?´´ and a few minutes of googling, you will find out, that the chance of winning is miserable. I really like this website, but now I will say ,, Do not buy chest with games, because they are a scam!´´. have a good idea

15 february 2021 08:30 1625

the only reason I'm commenting and even got into this place is to get Robux so I dunno what to say cus I didn't read it

15 february 2021 09:57 1625

It is mostly gambling not gonna lie. I agree with you that they are not worth it because for example: Cs:Go chests give you a bigger chance to win a bigger price rather than gamehag's chests. So for everyone new I do not reccomend you spend your gems on chests. Have a nice day!

15 february 2021 15:11 1625

the chests are straight ought gambling aimed at children and older, not sure how legal that is supposed to be, buuut I would never use any of my SG on the chests. They are just dont give anything worthwhile back, and you are better off saving your SG and collecting them, to get something bigger later.

15 february 2021 16:34 1625

The chests are kinda hit or miss. My first ever bought chest I got 10k SG so i cant complain too much. Now I just need to slowly grind to level 3

15 february 2021 21:59 1625

I mean I don't buy any loot box any more, they suck mostly when the game that has them is not free, ut this is free so that's nor here or there.

22 february 2021 07:19 1625

I agree but some tasks are unfair, like the first task of crossout.

1 march 2021 02:39 1625

I agree with jurkon666. We should use our god-given skills and not "buy" our way to a solution. That is almost like cheating. Sorry gamehag, no offense meant. I just dont have spare cash...

2 april 2021 14:53 1625

I mean I don't buy any loot box any more, they suck mostly when the game that has them is not free, ut this is free so that's nor here or there.

7 april 2021 09:21 1625

well i like opening the chests wether it's good or bad it doesn't matter what i get it matters that it's good it's also great gamehag added chests it's great too but it's not so bad you know it's obvisious a lot of people open chests to see what they get i likeopening chests like who doesn't a lot of people like doing it and doing it a lot it's not that bad some people do it some people don't depends on when they want to when there ready it's not that bad you know it's good for some people to be curious of what exper r in the chests and what they can get in it like i'm not wrong with that

12 april 2021 16:38 1625

unless it's free, the odds are not in your favor to get the good prizes in the chests.

16 april 2021 10:28 1625

bence site güzel ama biraz uğraş istiyor ben 10 robux için 3 gün uraştım ama sonunda 250 robuxum oldu

28 april 2021 13:03 1625

Its not worth it at all the chances of an actuall good drop are slim, just buy games/ other items as rewards dont gamble with chests

30 april 2021 13:59 1625

if you win you are lucky but almost all the times chest gives you very less sg you will spend 300 sg for getting more on chests but it gives you like 1 sg

4 may 2021 06:33 1625

you get very less sg if you spend a lot on chess but although the free steam chest is kinda good cause you sometimes win a lot of sg for free so i say do not waste sg to find out that your are lucky or not

4 may 2021 06:35 1625

chest is really waste of soulgems just wait until you can buy something good.

4 may 2021 07:03 1625

fist they re expencive second you might not get what you want third why whould do that

4 may 2021 19:50 1625

i think that if someone doing chests with money then he can buy the game

5 june 2021 19:55 1625

I opened chest more then 10 times now and its so annoying i never got anything more then 10 gems

5 june 2021 19:58 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!