adept rank icon...: Rain would cool us off.
adept rank icon...: It is getting heated in this chat. Know why? No rain.
adept rank icon...: we love you regardless if you get money on the site.
adept rank icon...: kemosabi chill lol
novice rank iconLumi: Although I don't know if I did the task correctly, it was from a website to register me
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: a link appears then
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: if it does not pay when the timer is over you can conctact support
novice rank iconLumi: Although another offer says it will pay me in 1 hour
novice rank iconLumi: Or maybe I read it wrong
novice rank iconLumi: And in review I don't know if I'm crazy, but when checking the support section, an offer said it would be credited in 3 days, today it says 2 days, is it a sign?
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: that's the trick
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: just try again
novice rank iconartwolf: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: It dis-qualifies and re-qualifies for others eventually
novice rank iconEnmanuelXD: ThisIsFine emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLumi: When I do a survey and it rejects me, the other survey goes away too
adept rank icon...: yep. Test the site. It is different for everyone.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: do them all
novice rank iconLumi: Hey, is it better to do the surveys that pay less or pay more? I'm unlucky that they don't accept me in the surveys but sometimes I get two
adept rank icon...: Holes all over the place having to go back and fix stuff over cycles.
adept rank icon...: Software is tricky.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: the site was down for a minute like an hour ago, maybe something broke
adept rank icon...: What emotion should we be feeling right now.
adept rank icon...: it's sad?
adept rank icon...: oh no
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it might fix itself next hour
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: Rains broken 💔
novice rank icon烤鸽子: Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icon烤鸽子: ? Rain then Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: i prefer mikes lemonade I can pound like 4 of those easy
adept rank icon...: fuck that's funny
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: yum
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: I bought real beer :D
adept rank icon...: playin some runescape over here. bout to 99 mage
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: its my day off so im just waiting for my cash out to get a root beer lol
adept rank icon...: hell yeah man
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: good stuff
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: had dinner and a beer
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: death man, not much
adept rank icon...: frfr hans what up boi
novice rank iconLumi: I don't live in NA
adept rank icon...: common problem
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: yea
adept rank icon...: lol
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: doubt he lives in NA
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it could be different offers for people in different regions too, im Na
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: just go to RevU offerwall and sort by highest paying, then scroll to the lowest gems and they are all there "search for ____" etc
novice rank iconLumi: Instead of going into a page to do a survey or tap a chest (it never gives me anything)
novice rank iconLumi: I don't get those RevU ads
novice rank iconLumi: I don't know which they are or how they're done
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

How do I complete the tutorial?

Hertzer avatar

Hertzer

August 8, 2017 at 07:01 PM

My browser crashed halfway through. Can I continue the tutorial? If I can, how?
konstantin_rodnac avatar

konstantin_rodnac

August 8, 2017 at 09:24 PM

i dont know, same problem
Stylish avatar

Stylish

August 8, 2017 at 09:32 PM

i dunno too :sob:
k253714 avatar

k253714

August 8, 2017 at 10:05 PM

i remember it will be able to find in "get more" tab, as mine crashed before also
daremko40 avatar

daremko40

August 8, 2017 at 10:11 PM

same problem ;/

dergeraet2 avatar

dergeraet2

August 8, 2017 at 10:38 PM

get a better browser
aquaboygt avatar

aquaboygt

August 29, 2017 at 07:11 PM

same problem with my friend
uss_enterprise_ncc1701 avatar

uss_enterprise_ncc1701

October 20, 2018 at 03:49 AM

Click at Misty in your friendlist.
When the chat opened up, you'll see 'Redo Tutorial' link at the top right corner. Click there.
annaz avatar

annaz

October 20, 2018 at 09:55 AM

^^^yes do this
Gast86 avatar

Gast86

October 20, 2018 at 11:07 AM

You can redo it as often as you want. You just won't get the SG a second time,
darky_35_vgogamescom avatar

darky_35_vgogamescom

October 20, 2018 at 07:22 PM

rip farming

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag