novice rank iconLunneDarlin': LISTEN, BE CAREFUL WITH THE WHATSAPP MESSENGER OFFER, IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT IT HAS A TROJAN, PLEASE, DO NOT INSTALL IT
novice rank iconbartuś Stańczykt: whores where is rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: 54% chance
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: I just hope they fix the giveaways before the weekly ends, I have like 10,000 red shards in it </3
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: I started using it again recently
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: I discovered this site many years ago and it used to have many things and they removed them all
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: we just have to be patient I think
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: especially with the discord being gone there is no real way to communicate except the website, which theyre trying to fix right now
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it isnt that strange, they never communicate about issues like this
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: The strange thing is that they didn't publish anything anywhere
novice rank iconLumi: What other sites are similar to Gamehag? That at least allow me to withdraw robux
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: if they did actually remove rain and giveaways the site would instantly die
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: like everything else
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it must just be temporarily broken
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: the rain will be back, everything is broken so I doubt they removed it
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: I have looked through all the offer walls on many sites. This one was the most profitable because of the rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: I wish you luck francisco
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: because they change sometimes
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it also took me like 6 months to discover the grind im doing now so I guess you just have to be patient and be looking
novice rank iconLumi: Phone
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Do you use PC or phone
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: oof
novice rank iconLumi: On RevU I get offers from the website but who knows what you have to do, it doesn't specify much, just press the button to claim the bonus
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Before on timewall there were ads that paid 29 gems. Normally 2 in a row. Now only ads that pay 1 gem appear
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: if you cant find anything good then its better to just do the higher paying offers like 1000 for one offer
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it could be stuff like quizes / personality tests too but those take a little longer like 3 minutes for 30 gems
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: see if you can find repeatable things there
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: go to RevU and sort the gems by highest paying and go to the bottom where its the lowest gems
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: but in my experience atleast the only thing less efficient than doing surveys is doing games
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: In Spain there aren't any the only trick was to do surveys although they'd kick you out sometimes they gave 10 gems it was enough for the rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: sometimes there just isnt anything good thats repeatable though
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: the trick for gamehag is to just find a repeatable reliable grind for your region and use it until its gone and then find another
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: There are no videos either
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: it should say something like "watch video" or "search ___" but they may not have it in spain
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: In Spain there are no ads on revu
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: for me they refresh everyday at 12am so I can do the same ones everyday
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: then I just do like 100 of those a day
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: its stuff like search for a term, click x on the ad, and you get rewarded 10 seconds total
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: It may be different offers for your region but I just go to RevU and sort by highest gems, then I scroll to the lowest gems and theyre all there
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: theyre clicks and ads
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Surveys?
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Cherry which are those offers?
adept rank icon(๑ — ‸ ҂)ゝEzekieru: is there any news about Discord?
adept rank icon(๑ — ‸ ҂)ゝEzekieru: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: if u look at my recent activity all those offers take 10 seconds max per offer
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: even without the rain I like the site alot its the giveaways that are important to me, if they stay broken or get removed ill probably stop using the site
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: gotta keep up the grind, its like 45 mins a day but it builds up everyday which is what makes it worthwhile
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: and tons of the red shards
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: nah I make around 5000 gems daily just doing the short tasks on RevU
scholar rank icon...: orr take a break lol. Rain was kind of this sites whole thing.
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

Want to play 2012-2016 ROBLOX Back? Well you are in the correct thread!

Placeterm avatar

Placeterm

October 12, 2019 at 10:05 PM

Hi im placeterm im here to show a 2012 - 2016 ROBLOX emulator called Finobe! U Can access the finobe website on https://finobe.com/places
catalin__oldcskroundro avatar

catalin__oldcskroundro

October 13, 2019 at 12:28 AM

Okay, okay, thank you, but leaving the game apart, this is advertising, please do not advertise on this community!
Balonsy avatar

Balonsy

October 13, 2019 at 12:34 AM

Okay, okay, thank you, but leaving the game apart, this is advertising, please do not advertise on this community!

lhanykt avatar

lhanykt

October 13, 2019 at 01:12 AM

Live roblox
Nguyenlam177 avatar

Nguyenlam177

October 13, 2019 at 01:40 AM

Comment ok
Player_Epics avatar

Player_Epics

October 13, 2019 at 08:30 AM

hmm i'll try seems like a good idea
assassinmadancanada avatar

assassinmadancanada

October 13, 2019 at 02:37 PM

Yeah sure !
Guildsman avatar

Guildsman

October 13, 2019 at 02:37 PM

Well ok

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag