Star Trek Online

(4.06/5) 1138 rates

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Advance to the level 5

Comments, reviews and ratings of the game Star Trek Online

graphic and physics of this game in worst than you think

30 november 2018 10:23

Took like 3 hours to download and it got rejected even though I reached level 5. Thanks for the huge waste of time.

3 december 2018 00:02

Didn't take too long to get to level 5 for the first task. I just sent a screenshot of the screen that pops up when I press the "u" key.
    It shows my character name and rank/level. Hopefully that's enough, still waiting for approval of the task.

Hopefully it also doesn't matter that the account is the same one I used for the Neverwinter task, since they are in the same client/launcher.

4 december 2018 03:30

TL:DR, Make sure you create a whole new account if you've already done the task for Neverwinter.

After a lengthy wait, my task was rejected saying "It seems like you haven't registered a new account in the game"
    Seems stupid that they would require you to create a whole new account, when they have tasks for 2 games that use the same launcher and login details.
    I've submitted a ticket, hopefully it gets accepted, I really CBF starting from scratch, the game wasn't very fun the first time lol.

5 december 2018 03:11

Update: Ticket was rejected

Even though I hadn't played the game before. Ironically, it seems I need to create a new account and start from scratch, with a second account, to prove it's my first time playing.

5 december 2018 04:16

The game itself is not that bad. I just dislike that it seemed to have a very long tutorial, and I seem to have gotten lost during that tutorial. I was running around for like 2 to 3 minutes in order to find the lady that I was supposed to follow.

5 december 2018 05:22

Got the 1st task accepted, when they realized that I already had ARC. Must have changed the rules between 1st and 2nd task since I now get rejected with "Please, keep in mind that only new players are able to complete tasks from games. We strive to provide equal chances for everyone, so we can accept screenshot only if you haven't played the game before. Please, create a NEW account in that game, and upload a new screenshot." Think I'll delete this game and avoid all of the other ARC games if you have to create a new account every time they add a game.

7 december 2018 00:04

does lv 20 worth it?

7 december 2018 19:53

i got 5 wins in arcade and its not cound, does it want in simulator or realistic

9 december 2018 20:20

This game is a lot better than WoW. It is a completly differnet environment and the ability to fight in space as well as a third person character is really neat. The space battles are the most fun, in my opinion, and the missions include a lot of them. The quests are easy to follow, and the game guides you very well. The players are also very friendly, so try and interact with them in a postive manner and they will may reciprocate very generiously.

10 december 2018 05:31

As the game got 60 LVL. and the TOP starship!-) for 5 min-)

11 december 2018 22:57

its a games that thakes to much time for the gems you get

12 december 2018 12:21

received gems fast for this game, faster than the other games. I like!

15 december 2018 12:31

8/10

21 december 2018 01:29

is there any problem with this game?

21 december 2018 05:56

It automatically ranked me up to rank 6 instead of 5 will i still be able to get my points?

21 december 2018 06:09

would not recomend

24 december 2018 05:11

The developers of this game are cool guys. But this game is bad.

24 december 2018 22:16

this game man , i don't know . it is broken in a way but i guess it's okay

26 december 2018 03:15

Here is a tutorial on how to complete the Communication breakdown "tutorial" first just go to where green is then click F always it helps and always look at the right of the screen to see the "tutorials" when you get to space at that point you should see Communication breakdown and its missions just do them it takes max 10 minutes and when you are done and a different mission appears then for the screenshot there is a button where the mission is at and on the left there is a white like button click on it and then go to logs when you are at logs change the category of the results and one of them shows Communication Breakdown and the completion date screenshot that and you will get your SG (if you didn't get your SG then that means your account isn't new so download a new browser like firefox or chrome and make a completely different email address so that nobody knows if its new or old )

27 december 2018 21:26

is that game good guys?

28 december 2018 02:35

can't download because takes too long!!!:angry:

31 december 2018 03:52

Only for the first task you need to play a lot of hours ._.

2 january 2019 13:58

complicated tasks, boring game.

8 january 2019 20:51

It (like many others) is not available in my region.

9 january 2019 07:34