Star Trek Online

(4.06/5) 1173 rates

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Advance to the level 5

Comments, reviews and ratings of the game Star Trek Online

and again i am not even sure what counts as the tutorial. the instructions on this site should be improved :|

9 august 2017 06:28

Cannot redirect to the right websit. Anyone has the same issue?

31 august 2017 04:32

so does it count if i had already started playing a few months ago, i'vealmost capped my lvl now

7 september 2017 22:15

The screenshot needs to specificially show that you completed the final mission in the "Tutorial" segment for the faction you choose to make your character. Using the link reeseblow provided will tell you which mission. Easiest way is once the mission is completed simply open up the window with the Episodes, click on the Logs tab, and click the mission on the list. The date and time of completion is displayed and makes verification easier and quicker. Snap the screenshot of that. btw, Romulan faction has the fewest missions, jfyi.

14 september 2017 01:51

GunCarrot, you maybe got rejected because these tasks are for NEW players. you need to register through "play for free" gamehag link. if you used an older account because you played the game long ago, it will not work.
    and if you register through "play for free" gamehag link and use the same email as your old account, it will maybe not work again, because many companies give the rewards for NEW players, and if they see you have already 2 or more accounts, they can refuse.

26 september 2017 17:40

After circling the part of ghe screen that showed it was completed and resumitting it I got accepted. Thanks Gamehag.

28 september 2017 15:12

I circled it, it said I did it yesterday (when I submitted) but I still got rejected.

3 october 2017 20:33

How do I verify this ?

10 october 2017 21:53

Takes time to download, but you can run in background and compleate other tasks :).
    I recommend you SAO quest, it does everything auto you just need to click where shown.

4 november 2017 16:15

does it takes long to complete the quest?

6 november 2017 18:24

i played

4 december 2017 17:32

Good game

14 may 2018 22:49

Here is a tutorial on how to complete the Communication breakdown "tutorial" first just go to where green is then click F always it helps and always look at the right of the screen to see the "tutorials" when you get to space at that point you should see Communication breakdown and its missions just do them it takes max 10 minutes and when you are done and a different mission appears then for the screenshot there is a button where the mission is at and on the left there is a white like button click on it and then go to logs when you are at logs change the category of the results and one of them shows Communication Breakdown and the completion date screenshot that and you will get your SG (if you didn't get your SG then that means your account isn't new so download a new browser like firefox or chrome and make a completely different email address so that nobody knows if its new or old )
    Good Luck

2 august 2018 10:00

This quest is race specific. When you start a new character make sure to choose humans as your race. It's a level 1 tutorial quest which takes around 15-20 minutes to finish.

6 august 2018 10:30

I played the game it was pretty fun but i couldnt make the prstcreen on time so i had to make a ensurens pictures from stuf i took as a backup with my phone but now i cant upload that picture..

21 august 2018 13:31

Well if u have a fast internet connection downloading this game is no problem...

21 august 2018 15:50

Hi have you an exemple of a right star trek screenshot (communication breakdown) my screenshot is probably refused

28 august 2018 20:59

nice game space game you can go anywhere you want there even on a planet:v:

7 september 2018 00:19

gems decrease fast on this game it seems, use to be +4000 and now only +2000....

7 september 2018 07:26

The game is boring at start but if you stick with it it seems to be a good game. And the gems are worth it

7 september 2018 11:57

unplayable, you can't do missions because in this pay2win game you must have 20,000 Energy Credits first, if you sell all your items you won't even get 8,000. also game size is 17 GB.

I could only do first task, it's impossible to do second task (reach level 10) without spending money.

10 september 2018 18:45

13GB XDDDDD Just for register we have to win 200 gem

10 september 2018 19:27

it is a pretty fun game, but the download takes so long

12 september 2018 15:51

13 gb this really makes me think

19 september 2018 01:40

they keep rejecting my screenshot even with trouble ticket. I showed my nickname and the mission log with the completed mission. I did everything they asked and they sent this generic response with all the possible reasons why they rejected it. I am having exact same issue with neverwinter game. This site is a pain and seems like a fraud. they just want to reject no matter what.

20 september 2018 17:22