Star Trek Online

(4.06/5) 1252 rates

3775 4530

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Advance to the level 5

Comments, reviews and ratings of the game Star Trek Online

lets hope that this game is worth playing to get the sg

24 october 2019 01:19

very nice game its very intuitive and character driven A++ :thumbsup:

4 november 2019 16:54

The most annoying game because of the "You need to create a new account" issue

6 november 2019 04:22

I'm not clear... Is this an online game, or do I need to download it? I don't like playing games that I need to download, so I would like one that I can play online. Anyway, I

6 november 2019 17:48

not bad game it not that ez but gl ppl i wish u best of luck

7 november 2019 00:07

7 november 2019 18:23

All the star trek trilogy is awesome, even the games:thumbsup:

11 november 2019 01:56

a bit annoyed that I did what was asked, using the link to go get the game, fought my way to level 5 and completing the task to be told I didn't create my account through the link and my task is therefore rejected.

21 november 2019 12:36

This game honestly is whack, It's so time consuming and when I finally got to level 5, boom, you haven't made a new account.

22 november 2019 16:04

I agree with valyforge "Took longer than I cared to play this to hit lvl 5, the game isnt very engaging, the space battles are slow and feel almost AFK, the ground combat doesnt know if it wanted to be an FPS or an RPG so it does both things poorly. I also dont care for Star trek so the not engaing thing could have something to do with that."

24 november 2019 00:37

ez tasks quick gems. lvl 5 in 25 mins. lvl 10 in 25 after. good hour or 2 of boring gameplay

24 november 2019 14:41

I've never seen star trek but this game looks pretty decent:slight_smile:

24 november 2019 18:55

It is a very fun game and has a very intricate story that really takes you into it when your're first playing the game. I recommend not skipping the cutscenes to get the quests done and just emerging yourself in the story.

25 november 2019 07:32

Honestly its kinda boring :/ its really slow and disappointing

26 november 2019 02:16

The camera and combat system in this game is strange, and it feels very clunky. However, I can understand that some people like the game for the lore and the series in general. It's just that other third-person shooters do it so much better.

26 november 2019 03:36

çok güzel gözüküyor umarım öyledir

26 november 2019 14:37

i didin't get any soulgems for the first task, anoying af.

26 november 2019 18:13

not bad game it not that ez but gl ppl i wish u best of luck

26 november 2019 21:36

played neverwinter without any struggles to get points. it´s the same makers. same arc launcher and everything. , should one really need a new account just for this game ?

29 november 2019 03:03

i havnt played this game yet ut iy seems cool

29 november 2019 22:08

ehm. what does new account mean to you ? played World of warships on the same account like a week eariler. that was new. a week later on a different game. this one. startrek. I just got rejected twise. well well. ...fml

30 november 2019 03:06

task was never completed like why do i even bother anymore i played the game and did some grinding yet again its just not completed i think there is some ai that controls this site not an actual human being

1 december 2019 00:54

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat this soooooooood or baaaaaaaad gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 december 2019 20:37

gaaaaaaame in theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee steammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

1 december 2019 20:37

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii freinddddddddddddddddd hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohpo

1 december 2019 20:38