Deszcz

Gem990

warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconRuslan Korotkyi: ale to jest potwierdzone i w ofertach jest wstrzymane do 5 października
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Na ścianie ofert, gdzie ją zrobiłeś
novice rank iconRuslan Korotkyi: Czy wiesz, czy moja oferta jest w oczekiwaniu od tygodnia? Czy mogę poprosić o szybsze jej zwolnienie, jeśli wyślę dowód?
novice rank iconRuslan Korotkyi: gg
SystemGamehag: 15 użytkowników otrzymało Gem119 od Deszczu.
mage rank iconabcd1290: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconblonwon: fas
novice rank iconRuslan Korotkyi: gg
adept rank iconA.K.H.E_2004: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconO estrangeiro: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icontager1x1: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: Dołącz do naszego Discord po codzienne rozdania Gem!
novice rank iconruby: PepeLaugh emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconConquerorShiyam : 🔥
novice rank icon烤鸽子: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
enchanter rank iconfnogaj: Dog Arrive emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Cześć
scholar rank iconbuffighter144: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
mage rank iconfael: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconmalice505: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLanari007: catdrive emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank iconGabe Newell: Vibin emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank iconsachabebe1809: Dd
scholar rank iconGabe Newell: ELEVATOR237---promo pixelpoint.tv/
SystemGamehag: 12 użytkowników otrzymało Gem61 od Deszczu.
adept rank icon‘’(๑ — ‸ ҂)ゝEzekieru: Mhm emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconbartosz.luszcz: cześć allah
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Nie, kilka osób tutaj zgłosiło ten problem od wczoraj do dziś
SystemGamehag: Dołącz do naszego Discord na codzienne rozdania Klejnotów!
scholar rank iconsachabebe1809: Uu
novice rank iconmalice505: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconSimona Michálková: Myślałem, że zostałem zbanowany na Discordzie. Czyli to nie moja wina?
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: musi być konserwacja
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Tak, od wczoraj kanał game hag na Discordzie jest niedostępny
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: To nie zadziała dla nikogo
apprentice rank iconLucy Lorren: mój link zaproszenia do Discorda wygasł proszę wyślij świeży link do dołączenia do Discorda
novice rank iconyosemir: Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconmalice505: Browhat emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLucy Lorren: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconasaprey056: Cześć
adept rank iconcronourameshi4: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 21 użytkowników otrzymało Gem55 od Deszczu.
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconEwella: ..
novice rank iconmasselkoo: ee
Zaloguj się, aby rozpocząć czatowanie

72

0/160

LEVEL 3 NOTIFY

Ho3ein_av3 avatar

Ho3ein_av3

February 11, 2019 at 01:59 AM

don't you think Gamehag needs to do something about informing new players that they need to be at least level 3 to collect rewards? Today after I collected enough SGs to get 10$ Steam wallet I get that I need to be level 3 and I'm on level 2 80% and there is only one day left for lunar sale, I'm worried maybe I couldn't buy the game cuz the next sale is about 130 days. comment your opinion!
Ho3ein_av3 avatar

Ho3ein_av3

February 11, 2019 at 02:08 AM

No I'm not telling that you remove level 3 limit, I'm telling that just put a notification on profile or elsewhere that we get to know it when we register for first time.
Miloje32 avatar

Miloje32

February 11, 2019 at 02:31 AM

How to get eazyer to lvl and dont loose
creepymasta avatar

creepymasta

February 11, 2019 at 07:33 AM

I'm only level 1 and I so happened to open up the forums and the first thing I see, is "Level 3 notification." I was easily notified by the community rather than the devs and I think that is worth something atleast.
adawdsa avatar

adawdsa

September 6, 2020 at 10:46 AM

give me gems pls

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag