novice rank iconmalice505: you unlocked cpx or does it still say it's locked for you on gamehag?
novice rank iconYERSIN10: Can you help me how to fix that error I have?
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconYERSIN10: But it doesn't transfer to my account where I earn gems
novice rank iconYERSIN10: Does anyone know why the gems I earn in CPX Research survey do not transfer to my main account? because I have quite a few gems accumulated
novice rank iconmalice505: damn i need the rain :(
novice rank iconmenke: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTika_Ignis: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconMaxT2116: in case anyone is thinking of playing Mochi Fall for the gems don't do it, the game is rigged to always win the minimum
scholar rank icon...: still thirsty
scholar rank icon...: new badge :)
apprentice rank iconMada10 Domz: politecat emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: hi
adept rank iconnoahnight: Cool
adept rank icon...: gonna need buckets
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: its raining here and getting colder I can share 1f607 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: If only we had rain water.
adept rank icon...: Sounds thirsty.
adept rank icon...: good think my magic is at 98 in osrs.
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: I need water I am African 1f494 emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: yeah.... seems we are in for a dry spell.
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: my precious root beer plants 💔
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: idk but we need the rain, the crops are dying!
adept rank icon...: we are in a dry weather cycle it seems
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: what happened to rain chat
adept rank icon...: no root beer until we finish rain
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: root beer.. 🏜️🫗😵
adept rank icon...: 93% left and I got 99 mage in osrs lol
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: It's so fucking thirsty in this chat right now with no rain to make water :...{
adept rank icon...: I'm just like dammmmnnnn]
adept rank icon...: My code right not →3340 passed, 4 skipped in 105.20s (0:01:45)
novice rank iconmalice505: alrighty it's gonna come back soon trust Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icon...: ↑hans is a real one lol
adept rank icon...: If they have to take the site down for a minute it will be fine.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: like I said before, the server was down for a short time
adept rank icon...: I'm not lol. Software is full of bugs and takes time.
novice rank iconmalice505: yeah i think so too and hopefully we're just overreacting
adept rank icon...: it is what makes this site unique. They will not get rid of it lightly for that reason. It would cripple the site.
adept rank icon...: That means rain is and will always be a good one.
adept rank icon...: Implements and Ideas are specail.
adept rank icon...: Listen. And listen good.
adept rank icon...: Chill
novice rank iconmalice505: omg if the rain gets removed too that'd be a genuine tragedy
adept rank icon...: I am a software devolper so yeah I test everything.
adept rank icon...: lol
novice rank iconLumi: The real one: I HAVE ALREADY USED THESE WALLS
adept rank icon...: I've been crawling these walls since like 2014 lol
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: nah that's not worth it
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

Is this site scam or not

PiratasIsLietuvos avatar

PiratasIsLietuvos

November 28, 2018 at 10:39 PM

tell me please
myStery24 avatar

myStery24

November 28, 2018 at 10:50 PM

Nope, I have cashed out a few times and have been using this site for more than 1 year.
Ayden615 avatar

Ayden615

November 28, 2018 at 11:24 PM

Website gives genuine codes (haven't bought any "major" games yet)

Magical_Trout99 avatar

Magical_Trout99

November 28, 2018 at 11:28 PM

However getting gems from games can be finicy (is that how that’s spelt?) sometimes
HuckleBerryCherry avatar

HuckleBerryCherry

November 29, 2018 at 12:28 AM

no, the only problem is that getting tasks verified can take a long time, so prepare yourself to wait days before you get accepted, but sometimes tasks get insta accepted like my Guild wars 2 task i did today.
fanus47 avatar

fanus47

November 29, 2018 at 12:57 AM

no , the site is clear & the delay is mentioned in the FAQ
just use the site normally yourll be awarded by the time
mb.rider avatar

mb.rider

November 29, 2018 at 01:03 AM

No, it is not a scam! But it asks you to work hard to earn gems and be patient, in the end it pays off when you receive your game or gift card :)

Happy collecting,
Cheers
abdullah_arshad avatar

abdullah_arshad

November 29, 2018 at 03:45 AM

Not a scam. No need to worry. Just put time into this and you'll get the rewards
ilsises avatar

ilsises

November 29, 2018 at 01:13 PM

it is the best.
maki0000 avatar

maki0000

November 29, 2018 at 08:26 PM

Gamehag isn't scam

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag