Rain

Gem629

apprentice rank iconq21152004801: Astute Gentleman emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconnewtv9491: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconq21152004801: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconwolly: meow
novice rank iconOfficial Green: uo
novice rank iconallfake: hi
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: yo Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconferchume: hello Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icongobogames: nice
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: yeah It's good I agree with you @gobogames I too started recently and I have earned ltos of new steam games in steam library, redeemed to get robux.
novice rank icongobogames: Yo this platform is so nice i just made 4 Euro
SystemGamehag: 14 users received Gem53 from the Rain.
mage rank iconabcd1290: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconOfficial Green: hey @handfred how you doing
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconOfficial Green: wsp everyone
novice rank iconferchume: hello Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconToyer: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank icon790: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconIKOT17: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: monkeyspin emote (inline chat version) PartyKirby emote (inline chat version) PETTHEPEEPO emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconSimona Michálková: Capybara stare emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Hi
novice rank icon烤鸽子: Kekwait emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: yep
novice rank iconnewtv9491: Ok... thanks @hanfred sometimes they think your answers are not accurate in survey.
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: nothing you can do
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: survey providers do charge backs if the quality of your answers is not good enough
novice rank iconnewtv9491: In cpx offer....
novice rank iconnewtv9491: Can anyone help me why showing to me your 319 gems are reverse.(Reversal)I don't know.
novice rank iconnewtv9491: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconShadowBoss2371: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconallfake: hi
apprentice rank iconq21152004801: Capybara stare emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 11 users received Gem76 from the Rain.
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icon1719762908: 123
novice rank iconOfficial Green: WSP
novice rank icon烤鸽子: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconrileytscholl725: sgt
novice rank iconferchume: hello Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconq21152004801: Dancin emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icon3239204173: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icondobroselsky2020: Meowdy emote (inline chat version) Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconnewtv9491: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 11 users received Gem99 from the Rain.
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
novice rank iconOfficial Green: www
Sign in to start chatting

41

0/160

The site is weird

nsin0825gamehag avatar

nsin0825gamehag

January 27, 2025 at 08:08 AM

I achieved level 3 before (I can't transform into a frog even if I don't do the mission) but suddenly, if I don't do the mission, I'll become a frog. And the mission box is gone again. Please fix it

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag