Rain

Gem512

novice rank iconzippys: hru?
novice rank iconevilrobber: hi
novice rank iconzippys: elloo
novice rank iconmadhav.r5c: Uuuuu
novice rank iconmalice505: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconreimond96: Hello
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version) Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconevilrobber: aa
enchanter rank icongiorgi.pirveli: nc
novice rank iconzippys: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
adept rank icondehob: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 13 users received Gem44 from the Rain.
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
novice rank iconevilrobber: hi
adept rank icondehob: Lawyer Capybara emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconruby: bongo emote (inline chat version)
enchanter rank iconabcd1290: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconSantiaguito15: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconzippys: yall like carrots?
novice rank iconzippys: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconcashreallm: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version) Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version) Vibin emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconSimona Michálková: Lawyer Capybara emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
enchanter rank icongiorgi.pirveli: nc
SystemGamehag: 11 users received Gem100 from the Rain.
apprentice rank iconcoral: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: Vibin emote (inline chat version) Chatting emote (inline chat version) Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: blobDance emote (inline chat version) blobDance emote (inline chat version) blobDance emote (inline chat version) blobDance emote (inline chat version) blobDance emote (inline chat version) blobDance emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version) PParrot emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: @Babay tipped Gem20 to the Rain
adept rank iconZarok Uwu: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconajit123454321: Yo
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
enchanter rank icongiorgi.pirveli: nc
adept rank icondehob: Lawyer Capybara emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: gg
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: just make sure if you need an € balance card to redeem a bit more since it gets send in USD
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: if so, you can redeem funds for that directly instead of choosing a gift card here directly on the website
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: https://link.lootpay.com/
Sign in to start chatting

56

0/160

Reward dispatch

ladyinpink7 avatar

ladyinpink7

November 25, 2024 at 05:36 AM

Does the reward really usually take around 72 hours or at least 5+ days to dispatch? Not saying this site is a bit sketchy or anything, just curious about how many days yours have actually arrived cuz y'know.

I wasn't entirely sure about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LonelySpirit avatar

LonelySpirit

November 25, 2024 at 04:02 PM

They usually take around 72 hours - 72 YEARS based on the reward, but them disabling chests and rewards can mean having lots of rewards to dispatch, soooo this could be the reason of it taking extra time... I hope...


ladyinpink7 avatar

ladyinpink7

November 25, 2024 at 08:26 PM

Maybe? I'm just gonna hope to god it doesn't take that long to get things fixed, if i'm gonna real frank about this
GabrielaCodni avatar

GabrielaCodni

November 28, 2024 at 08:38 PM

I'm starting to have a very bad feeling about this site. Got the gems to ask for a 10€ gift card for Steam (wich was available) and when I finally have the gems suddenly it goes "unavailable" among the chests...
bag69 avatar

bag69

November 29, 2024 at 05:54 PM

No it's legit I just used all my remaining soul gems to get a $10 PayPal since chests were removed and I got it after 24 hours (you can see it on my profile). If chests don't return soon I will stop using this site thought.
GabrielaCodni avatar

GabrielaCodni

November 29, 2024 at 09:39 PM

Still, I find off they suddenly keep making me earn more gems for something I worked hard to earn. Either they start allowing me access to what I have earned or I'm leaving for good, I'm tired of scams.
JaymeJames avatar

JaymeJames

December 4, 2024 at 12:46 AM

hey' hru
bag69 avatar

bag69

December 5, 2024 at 08:50 PM

Is it only me or is Misty replying with blank messages in every post?
SilentLex avatar

SilentLex

December 6, 2024 at 03:02 PM

Hi! I waited for 4 steam keys, I got the soulgems back instead of 2 keys, one key was a used key, which has not been refunded since then... I have 1 key that I have been waiting for 10 days!
GabrielaCodni avatar

GabrielaCodni

December 9, 2024 at 09:33 PM

Been waiting for more than a week for my Steam Card gift... One more week and I delete account and write everywhere on reddit how awful this scamming place is
GabrielaCodni avatar

GabrielaCodni

December 17, 2024 at 06:28 PM

They returned the soul gems so no reward dispatched at all. Welp! Guess is time for me to delete account and write on every SM how this place is scamming everyone. Bub-bye!
romerocory13 avatar

romerocory13

May 26, 2026 at 07:57 AM

I cashout $11 and they rejected my cashout
____ avatar

____

September 28, 2026 at 04:13 PM

https://cointiply.mobi/VO3pGW
____ avatar

____

October 2, 2026 at 01:08 AM

COINTIPLY

https://cointiply.mobi/VO3pGW

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag