Rewards

Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Most of Gamehag rewards are out of stock.

Most of the Gamehag rewards for gift cards are out of stock. Also surveys and contracts no longer exists. I'm finding it very difficult to do anything on this site, let alone earn SG. I've also been turned into a Toad due to inactivity on the site. So the only way to earn SG now is to complete a game task which most people are having issues with gamehag rewarding successful completions. I wish this site was usable again.

14 october 2023 13:24 1628

It is so disappointing, all my screenshots from World of Warships are rejected. I created a completely new account and confirmed it by email, everything was done properely but they are rejecting it every time. That is sad :(

14 october 2023 22:51 1628

I may have spoke too soon on the rewards. It looks like some stuff came in-stock. I redeemed an item yesterday, waiting on "the reward to be prepaired for dispatch". I'm still pretty much stuck as a toad though so I can't do any of the regular SG task.

21 october 2023 18:32 1628

really , then this all work will go in vain?

31 october 2023 14:55 1628

Same here. Being a toad for a long time. There are no quests and some of them are bugged. Like opera GX and the freecash site

13 january 2024 19:51 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!