Rain

Gem510

adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: and wait for admin update on other things like withdrawal
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: earning system is working well, so it is better to contine earning
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: well according to what I know, the site is having some problems.
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: hi
adept rank iconreimond96: hello
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: is gamehag payout system broken?
novice rank iconim_poor: I apologise my keyboard is a little bit broken lol
novice rank iconim_poor: Oh alH
novice rank iconLumi: Even if you look for other pages it will be the same if they have the same walls
adept rank iconzogar1990: Lawyer Capybara emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLumi: Yes there are but it's more difficult
novice rank iconim_poor: Are there any other survey providers for robux or robux stuff like this?
novice rank iconim_poor: Vibin emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconLumi: Why doesn't it happen to me when I get in pipipipipipi
novice rank iconLumi: Two users receiving the Rain
adept rank iconSimona Michálková: Chatting emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconbartosz.luszcz: hyi
SystemGamehag: 2 users received Gem193 from the Rain.
novice rank iconajit123454321: Oh ok
adept rank iconRoblox Robux: Hu
novice rank iconLumi: If you don't receive your payment, they return your gems
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconajit123454321: I won't get banned or payment won't get failed, right?
novice rank iconajit123454321: And I want to redeem in paypal but in my friend's paypal account which is connected with his gmail, is that possible to do so?
novice rank iconajit123454321: Hanfred, how much time does it takes to process crypto currency withdrawals and paypal withdrawals?
SystemGamehag: 10 users received Gem62 from the Rain.
adept rank iconKitsuAngel: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconrao dc: dd
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: very good idea
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: grinding more dollars till then lol
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: yea alright
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: see what I wrote above
adept rank iconPontus Andersson: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: support didn't reply for 2 days
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: sometimes people take a day off
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: maybe later today
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: ask support but from what I guess is that swirfy is gone for the weekend and will show up on monday
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: what happened bro
novice rank iconajit123454321: Btw Han can you help me with a doubt?
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: hanfred, till when will everything get normal and withdrawals start processing?
adept rank iconHardilaziz Singh: hi
novice rank iconajit123454321: The efforts will be worth it PepeHands emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconajit123454321: Vibin emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconajit123454321: Yeah, but I am trying my best to reach 10k gems, then I'll finally be able to withdraw
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: well not much choice then
novice rank iconajit123454321: 13k rain yesterday? Omg
novice rank iconajit123454321: Yeah I am trying my best, I have 9k gems currently and nearly 7k I got from discord daily giveaways, sadly there's no discord server now
Sign in to start chatting

54

0/160

Terraria mobile is unplayable

MaxiTheDUde avatar

MaxiTheDUde

June 19, 2023 at 03:41 PM

Although I absolutely love Terraria, the mobile game has been made very rage inducing simply due to the controls of the game. They make the game difficultly playable, but the game is very ressemblant to the pc version which somehow counters this aspect of the overall gameplay, and with all all this the game itself isn't quite customisable compared to the computer.


First of all, from personal experience, I found the game to be difficultly playable. I'll follow a boss fight tutorial on youtube by the letter and still manage to mess it up simply because of how I choked it because of the game responding inaccurately to my fingers' command, which might come from their size probably being somewhat too big for my phone. 

However, even though this aspect makes the game painfully lovable, the game is very well remade on mobile and has a ton of cool features making the game as resemblant and as accurately reproduced as possible, from the Master mode relics, the music transitions and the different metas, although the inventory spaces and shortcut abilities are placed in a painful way for what might happen is the misclick of the "every potion effects at once" button, using a buff when I need it the least, basically wasting it.

Third off, every Terraria player knows the game is customisable through the medium of Mods, which add many cool features and stuff to the original game. On the PC version, the mod loader is free, and the only condition for it to work is to pay the 10 dollars on steam to buy the game. On the other hand, in the mobile version seems a lot less inclusive and seems to be very limited compared to TmodLoader. However, TL Pro (Mobile Terraria's mod loader) is a separate purchase, meaning you have to buy twice to enjoy a customisable experience. That being said, TL Pro costs merely 1.69$ and the original Terraria game costs 4.99$, making it tower over the 9.99$ spent in the PC version with 5.68$ total for the full experience. 

In conclusion, even though the game is difficult to even just move around, the respectable inclusion of the many pc features that don't seem to have their place on a mobile game make it still enjoyable and stay the fun sandbox customisable rage inducing adventure game that it is. The mods however make the overall experience worth the 10$ spent on the game and the mobile version seems much more limited. I love Terraria, I just wish the game was easier to manipulate. But who knows, perhaps I'm just bad at it ?

This is my first time doing something like this, I'm asking you to be lenient with me as I not only have no experience in writing articles and feel more like I wrote an essay, but it's also my first time on both the site and the community. I hope my article here contributed to at least a small thing and please be honest in reviewing this. I could use both the criticism and the advice. Needless to say I hope this article was of somewhat value.
rafplays avatar

rafplays

June 20, 2023 at 09:45 AM

it really isnt playable why dont you buy a pc???
we_we3 avatar

we_we3

June 20, 2023 at 12:26 PM

Are you sure?
kissssik avatar

kissssik

June 20, 2023 at 12:38 PM

:baseball::football::volleyball::volleyball::volleyball:???
efe826aa123 avatar

efe826aa123

June 20, 2023 at 01:56 PM

hi


efe826aa123 avatar

efe826aa123

June 20, 2023 at 01:57 PM

hi everyone
efe826aa123 avatar

efe826aa123

June 20, 2023 at 01:57 PM

how are you
efe826aa123 avatar

efe826aa123

June 20, 2023 at 01:57 PM

I am fine thank you
efe826aa123 avatar

efe826aa123

June 20, 2023 at 01:58 PM

you look so bad
chahouda avatar

chahouda

June 20, 2023 at 05:04 PM

readsf32fsf
aleksandar_bugarin avatar

aleksandar_bugarin

June 20, 2023 at 06:42 PM

im fin
Bnjjbvff avatar

Bnjjbvff

June 20, 2023 at 07:17 PM

good how wre yiu
Fuck0ff12 avatar

Fuck0ff12

June 20, 2023 at 09:47 PM

its more than playable
Fuck0ff12 avatar

Fuck0ff12

June 20, 2023 at 09:47 PM

its more than playable
MaxiTheDUde avatar

MaxiTheDUde

June 21, 2023 at 05:42 PM

ever thought that not everybody can afford one ?
vooxplayzroblox avatar

vooxplayzroblox

June 21, 2023 at 06:16 PM

**** not many people play the game though
kivanc71030 avatar

kivanc71030

June 21, 2023 at 07:24 PM

sussusudududusududuxjxj

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag