Rain

Gem481

adept rank iconjcrbfm: also
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: w rain
adept rank iconjcrbfm: earlier an admin was present
adept rank iconjcrbfm: the rain is back
adept rank iconjcrbfm: A user spoke here
adept rank iconjcrbfm: I requested a key and it's already been 20h
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: how d u know its fixe
adept rank iconjcrbfm: I think the rescue will take a while to normalize
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: www
SystemGamehag: 29 users received Gem484 from the Rain.
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: i put like 3k gems into this
novice rank iconAyaosh sharbaji: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: I hope for about 500 for each one here
adept rank iconjcrbfm: but more than 14k gems
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: how d u know
novice rank icontome1112014: bongo emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: its all fixed now
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: yes
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: guys is gamehag working still
novice rank iconAyaosh sharbaji: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank iconbuffighter144: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
mage rank iconMichael Ruby Risvig: 2764-fe0f emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconaehketfi: @cherrygrapesoda That's regrettable... I really hope the server will reopen
adept rank icondvmb_0: POGGERS emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconA.K.H.E_2004: Dog Arrive emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconAyaosh sharbaji: Chatting emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: 14k
SystemGamehag: @Tika_Ignis tipped Gem70 to the Rain
novice rank iconKamilos31: sdf
novice rank icon淯博: Clap emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: so close
SystemGamehag: @skibidirichbuh tipped Gem786 to the Rain
novice rank iconskibidirichbuh: guys do we need 14k
adept rank iconTecno Solución: have you been paid today?
adept rank iconTecno Solución: are they making payments?
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: everyone is guaranteed at least 500 rn right?
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: @aehketfi yes swirfty said this
adept rank iconTika_Ignis: Popcorn emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconmalice505: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconFrancisco Javier Ortega: Hi
adept rank iconrao dc: SS
adept rank iconNeon Zero: Hello. WOW yes rain fixed and woah how is it so big POGGERS emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconjcrbfm: A flood like that, the biggest rain I've seen here on the site to date
novice rank iconaehketfi: @Cherrygrapesoda Who said that the discord server had been permanently closed? Is this an official announcement from the site owners?
adept rank icondunszt007: rain
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: HOLY FLOOD
adept rank iconTecno Solución: have been able to withdraw they are taking too long
adept rank iconjcrbfm: PogU emote (inline chat version)
Sign in to start chatting

68

0/160

Reward is being prepared for dispatch...

S1L3NTcs avatar

S1L3NTcs

August 21, 2018 at 10:55 AM

I got myself a $10 VISA Card and it has been "preparing for dispatch" for a week or so. It's weird because in the store it said "fast delivery, under 24 hours". I'm very disappointed. The site has been great so far except for the withdrawal process.
S1L3NTcs avatar

S1L3NTcs

August 21, 2018 at 10:56 AM

Is there anyone else having the same problem?
Clound12 avatar

Clound12

August 21, 2018 at 01:14 PM

Yeah it is always like that
Clound12 avatar

Clound12

August 21, 2018 at 01:34 PM

Welcome to gamehag bro
S1L3NTcs avatar

S1L3NTcs

August 21, 2018 at 04:26 PM

How long does it usually take?
Riangamer avatar

Riangamer

August 21, 2018 at 05:36 PM

Idk at me it tooks 2 days idk at u
amin_nuddin avatar

amin_nuddin

August 22, 2018 at 05:41 AM

I've been a week already and still dispatch
AzurePanda avatar

AzurePanda

August 22, 2018 at 01:40 PM

Same here, first it says "up to 24h" on the store page then it says "up to 72h" in the support and now they say it can take up to 30 days. Which one is it? I just want a definite date
AzurePanda avatar

AzurePanda

August 23, 2018 at 11:37 PM

Update: Just got it after 5 days
S1L3NTcs avatar

S1L3NTcs

August 25, 2018 at 01:36 PM

I also got it yesterday after 5 days
Salim030 avatar

Salim030

August 27, 2018 at 12:04 AM

Nice!
Protomas2009 avatar

Protomas2009

August 29, 2023 at 10:41 PM

I got a gift code 1.99$ and it is taking like week and longer and if it says 31 days, It is legally still possible?
Protomas2009 avatar

Protomas2009

August 29, 2023 at 10:41 PM

I got a gift code 1.99$ and it is taking like week and longer and if it says 31 days, It is legally still possible?
anzus_ahmed avatar

anzus_ahmed

August 30, 2023 at 01:09 PM

hi got a gift code 1.99$ and it is taking like week and longer and if it says 31 days, It is legally still possible?
ADGATEBETTER avatar

ADGATEBETTER

September 3, 2023 at 07:17 PM

how you get robux
ADGATEBETTER avatar

ADGATEBETTER

September 3, 2023 at 07:17 PM

how you get robux
fgfdzgvbdgg_dsgdszgahg avatar

fgfdzgvbdgg_dsgdszgahg

September 4, 2023 at 12:37 AM

kanka öyle değil böyle
fgfdzgvbdgg_dsgdszgahg avatar

fgfdzgvbdgg_dsgdszgahg

September 4, 2023 at 12:37 AM

Bu böyle şöyle
rokar avatar

rokar

September 4, 2023 at 09:43 AM

slm beyler
Daring_Dragoon avatar

Daring_Dragoon

September 5, 2023 at 11:59 PM

I'm awaiting two random cd-keys that are "being prepared for dispatch", and it's been 4 or 5 days. I hope it doesn't take the whole 30 days, lol.
g_d avatar

g_d

September 6, 2023 at 06:38 AM

My oldest "Random CD-Key" is being prepared for at least three weeks now, so...
Daring_Dragoon avatar

Daring_Dragoon

September 6, 2023 at 09:22 AM

@g_d I don't understand why it would be necessary for the process would take that long.
derrrm avatar

derrrm

September 6, 2023 at 09:29 AM

what to say godnbless you
myhs avatar

myhs

September 6, 2023 at 04:56 PM

I ordered a Amazon Voucher 15(!) Days ago. Today I got an email that it got refunded.
Sadly, the price for the voucher was 4199 back when I ordered it and now is 4799.
Wonder if there's just no one here anymore caring for the users, or if they did it on purpose to get the 600 extra soul gems. No matter what, doesn't look good for this site.
Daring_Dragoon avatar

Daring_Dragoon

September 9, 2023 at 05:22 AM

Getting the rewards takes too **** long to be worth the trouble.
g_d avatar

g_d

September 14, 2023 at 07:02 PM

Still waiting for those random CD-keys to be dispatched... On second thought, I'm not sure I need (or want) another Chicken Shoot Gold.
androidla avatar

androidla

September 14, 2023 at 08:54 PM

it depends, sometimes it takes 30 min or whole day
Daring_Dragoon avatar

Daring_Dragoon

September 17, 2023 at 09:28 PM

Still waiting 15+ days.
g_d avatar

g_d

September 20, 2023 at 04:10 PM

It took the whole 30 days, but I got my random CD-key... So one down, two more to go.

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag