• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Gamehag review

In this article, I would like to summarize the GAMEHAG platform. I have been visiting this site for about two weeks and I want to share my experience with you.

1. What is Gamehag?

Gamehag is platform where you can earn games giftcard etc. by completing various tasks. For completing them, you will recieve Soul Gems, which are used as currency here. You can choose a reward (skins, in-game currency or even money). As soon as you reach level 3, you can withdraw them.
    2. Tasks

Tasks is the mot common way how to earn gems. Most of them are simple and sometimes well rewarded too. 
      • Pros: Maybe most rewarding way to earn gems
      • Cons: Some of these tasks are difficult + they are not accepted sometimes. There is not enough tasks in game
    3. Leveling up

As told before, you need to level up, before you get your reward. There are existing lots of levels, but noone has ever achieved the highest.
      • Pros: none
      • Cons: Slows the farming procces a lot! Many people create spam to earn xp faster. Sometimes frustrating. Low rewards for ranking up
    4. Contests

Contest is like some kind of draw. You join the contest with other people and oay some gems. Only one gets the contest reward
      • Pros: Fun way to earn items
      • Cons: Probability of earning is most of the time low
    5. Articles

In community section, you can read some articles, such as this one!
      • Pros: Creators can get some extra gems for  content. Most of them are quite fun to read and they are nice looking.
      • Cons: I really don't see any!
    6. Community

Yes, even site like this has its own community
      • Pros: Can be creative and helpful
      • Cons: Lots of spammers appear here to earn xp.
    7. Support

When you are in a tight spot, you can ask "Misty" and she can aswer you immidiately. If you cannot find answers, you can contact support.
      • Pros: Wery friendly and helpful support
      • Cons: Misty's answer is mostly obvious and dont tell you much
    8. Chests

You can buy (or recieve free) chest, which include reward. There are many types of chests (csgo skins chests, fortnite chests, steam key chests...)
      • Pros: For extremly lucky people
      • Cons: Chances of getting more expensive item from chest, than chest itself are wery, wery small
    9. Rewards

Lets look on rewards in here.
      • Pros: I have not expirienced any errors with getting reward.
      • Cons: CS:GO skins come in random quality, mostly battle scarred (ie. price is reduced a lot)

nVjldQ40b10NwbBqAW0QN4fRiTvoF3.jpgVKtmJknPSmnT9SaE0EmyHJBIv6S6Fl.jpg17D1IlzPXq9cd5DEvDOmJMczL5gZ1I.pngkEHrSnp3HgYrlhGqjsKbPtdY4Nz7pG.jpg

To sum up, i think Gamehag is one of the best websites, where you can get rewards "for free". On the other hand, its only for patient people. Unfortunatelly you can find some errors (task filure etc.) When i found out, that i need so much xp to get my reward, i quit this site for a few days. Then i came back i worked trough level 3. Smallrecommendation for everyone else - to get chests and rewards from them, you dont need level 3! So yes, i think it isnt so much wort it to spend time on this website, but if you have time, you can give it a try!

Thank you for reading, I will be gratefull for every recommendation of this task!

18 november 2020 20:14 1625

nice website but a lot of problems with the task completion

22 november 2020 08:36 1625

thx for the review.. but what happened w the gh discord no one helping there all mods and admins seem to be gone?

23 november 2020 19:24 1625

I consider this review helpful and I can see it as a tutorial being very happy about this result.

23 november 2020 23:20 1625

in gamehag if you are new its a bit hard to get diamonds but then you complete many surverys you become a god with a lot diamonds!

24 november 2020 11:01 1625

up till now gamehag has been a very nice platform. easy to earn your gems with ads, the mini games are a bit less worth it in my opinion. haven't done any tasks yet, mostly because I have been using cointiply

25 november 2020 23:20 1625

nice its so good and some game is great

26 november 2020 00:09 1625

Yes, even site like this has its own community
    Pros: Can be creative and helpful
    Cons: Lots of spammers appear here to earn xp.
    Support
    When you are in a tight spot, you can ask "Misty" and she can aswer you immidiately. If you cannot find answers, you can contact support.
    Pros: Wery friendly and helpful support
    Cons: Misty's answer is mostly obvious and dont tell you much
    Chests
    You can buy (or recieve free) chest, which include reward. There are many types of chests (csgo skins chests, fortnite chests, steam key chests...)
    Pros: For extremly lucky people
    Cons: Chances of getting more expensive item from chest, than chest itself are wery, wery small
    Rewards
    Lets look on rewards in here.

26 november 2020 02:21 1625

AMAZING! Thanks for all of the help with this. I wish you luck witheverything and the website! Love sent to you from
    -Jayla xoxo

26 november 2020 02:27 1625

it is very nice good work and goodluck

27 november 2020 05:57 1625

yea its a good website but some problems with task completion

27 november 2020 08:19 1625

and it is the best all day so i love it so much and it is cool and fun and also cool

27 november 2020 19:49 1625

an i love it so much and is so cool and great foe r a graet way to earn robux each day aif tyou do not haave robux

27 november 2020 19:50 1625

You did great with this article man!

28 november 2020 05:42 1625

Good job!Thank you for doing this..!

28 november 2020 13:41 1625

This website is great. Got here through Artix Entertainment and it works well!

28 november 2020 15:02 1625

Thank u ! Lol The reason why im on gamehag is because i want robux XD
    Nice Article !

28 november 2020 17:01 1625

I don't know why I am having difficulty earning SG.

29 november 2020 07:39 1625

bro my articles said it was a spam but it was not a spam

29 november 2020 09:02 1625

cool article. but lvl up is impossible to me xp just dropping... thanks mods or... do your job better

30 november 2020 18:00 1625

bro do u know how to fix steam trade error in this site..i cant claim my reward it just says stram trade error

30 november 2020 18:12 1625

the chance of getting the smallest amount from any chest is like 99% tbh

3 december 2020 17:48 1625

id rate this app 1 out of 5 stars, every game/contract does not award points, constant errors, surveys don't show up, help/ticket service is bad basically says its not a us problem its a you problem..

4 december 2020 07:57 1625

OK, this might not be the place to ask questions, but can someone tell how to start new thred on forums? 😜

6 december 2020 20:27 1625

very frustrating... doesn't pay for half the games. they don't thoroughly explain the mission goal nor they disclaim certain caviats...They could simply exemplify how the confirmation screenshot should be. not hard but I guess they don't even know the games themselves. The costumer support is appaling, like a wall always the same script. they keep on changing rewards and mission goals. finnally they put up a new system that penalizes you for not fullfilling your "duties".you won't be able to access your account if you're not in the country where you created your account ! that being said once you redeem your gems they WILL pay your reward.

8 december 2020 14:12 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!