Rain

Gem881

novice rank icon1821412441: hi
novice rank iconJaes So: hello
novice rank iconmadhav.r5c: What's up
SystemGamehag: @Van Tu Vo tipped Gem20 to the Rain
novice rank iconJaes So: good start of the week to everyone
enchanter rank iconfnogaj: Dog Arrive emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: its cheaper because people want a game for their account, not an account with their game (usually)
scholar rank iconMimmo75: I don't know. But in general I avoid buying accounts.
novice rank iconcashreallm: Petcapy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: That's strange, it's even 7k cheaper than the CD key, could it be related to reputation or quality?
enchanter rank iconabcd1290: Dance Unique emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank iconMimmo75: no, a Pre account, if it works like for Windows, they sell you a new user account with Minecraft activated
adept rank iconAlicia Sanchez Muñoz: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
SystemGamehag: 6 users received Gem78 from the Rain.
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: *key
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: so pre account is an account that contains a cd key?
scholar rank iconMimmo75: I'm not sure, but pre accounts I believe are user accounts, while CD is the activation key
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: hey, I want to buy a licensed minecraft and saw here there are pre accounts for 13k and CD keys for 20k, what's the difference and which should I choose now
SystemGamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTecno Solución: correct, thanks
novice rank iconNeozin: Probably still not working, I've been waiting for the Steam key for a day
scholar rank iconMimmo75: I requested a Google card 2 days ago and I am still waiting
novice rank iconSicksocks: Cureently at my end no. I attempted to make a redemption and when it fell through I was charged a second time instead.
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Are the withdrawals working?
adept rank iconTecno Solución: Hello are withdrawals being made?
adept rank iconreimond96: Hello
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconElinora: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconOfficial Green: yoyoyooy
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: hello
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: 👋 *
novice rank iconJohn Prodman: wave
SystemGamehag: 9 users received Gem86 from the Rain.
novice rank iconKirill: Very Cat emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLeszek9028: legoat emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconSimona Michálková: monkaS emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconOfficial Green: yo
novice rank iconartwolf: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconTeuf El sgeiger (Teufelsgeiger666): Hello
apprentice rank iconmarion48: Hi
SystemGamehag: 11 users received Gem79 from the Rain.
mage rank iconwhoismagickituk: Hi
enchanter rank iconfnogaj: Dog Arrive emote (inline chat version)
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: Meowdy emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLanari007: catdrive emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconjustanidiot: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconqyh11i: Dance Green emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconist132 l: Dancin emote (inline chat version)
warlock rank icondem.pferd.heisst.horst: Dance Blue emote (inline chat version)
Sign in to start chatting

47

0/160

How to sell CS:GO skins without Steam trade hold?

ExoticIs avatar

ExoticIs

August 11, 2020 at 02:42 PM

I want to sell some of my CS:GO skins for real money; and as far as I know, using an online marketplace similar to the one on Steam is the best option. However, I noticed that after depositing my skins to the platform, I will have to wait for 14 days of the Steam trade hold and only then start selling, which also may take some weeks. So, my problem is that I don't want to wait for 2 weeks before they will be available and want to sell them instantly. Is there a way I can do so?
Soz1de avatar

Soz1de

August 11, 2020 at 03:31 PM

yes, just use sites that can sell skins directly, without bots; for example, dmarket - https://dmarket.com/ingame-items/item-list/csgo-skins
wyrmbane avatar

wyrmbane

August 12, 2020 at 09:05 PM

^ dmarket is top notch. user friendly too
Sshad00WW avatar

Sshad00WW

August 14, 2020 at 09:29 PM

As far as i know you cant sell it on steam market maybe on some sites
ezluci2 avatar

ezluci2

August 16, 2020 at 01:56 PM

You need to have the Steam account without the limitations, meaning you need to have atleast 5 euros in the account to trade and use custom sites for trading CS:GO skins.

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag