novice rank iconajit123454321: Can anyone tell me what happened to discord server of gamehag?
adept rank iconnoahnight: Fii
apprentice rank iconq21152004801: no rain????
apprentice rank iconq21152004801: Browhat emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconErnest Ezekiel Gonzales: where rain
novice rank iconErnest Ezekiel Gonzales: hello guys
novice rank iconErnest Ezekiel Gonzales: hello
novice rank iconErnest Ezekiel Gonzales: hi
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: Discord
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: hey where the rain
novice rank iconngtrihieu312021: gg
novice rank iconLuphoriaX: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: or is this the first time the sites broken so much with no communication
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: Hanfred if youre still here has this type of thing happened before since you've been on the platform a long time?
novice rank iconmaliangtang2022: prayge emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: Im just really worried about the giveaways lol I have so much invested in the weekly
apprentice rank iconNeon Zero: 1f44d emote (inline chat version) Nice thanks for the assist @hanfred, hopefully with all fo us complaining one of em might see and fix it ASAP
grandmaster rank iconhanfred: sent a mail to one of the devs, hope he reads it
apprentice rank iconJacob: Flashbang emote (inline chat version) Petcapy emote (inline chat version) Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank icon烤鸽子: Cat No emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconKamilos31: is it not raining anymore?
novice rank iconKamilos31: ghj
novice rank iconsalva_rules: Cat Yes emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconallfake133720: hi
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: thanks lol I really hope I didnt waste 7000 red shards and if I did then I hope they atleast refund them 😬
apprentice rank iconNeon Zero: oh shoot that really sucks, hopefully its gets fixed, good luck in that giveaway
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: i just hope they fix the giveaways before the weekly ends because I have like 7000 entries in that one
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: yeah I was pretty disappointed, its my day off so I was gonna use my withdraw for some root beer 😞
apprentice rank iconNeon Zero: Appreciate the info @cherrygrapesoda, hopefully they sort it out soon
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: i wouldnt expect it anytime soon considering
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: something might be wrong at gamehag hq
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: usually redemptions are pretty fast, mine has taken almost 12 hours though and someone else its taken 16 and still nothing
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Oh okay thanks for the info @Gary
apprentice rank iconGary: I don't know, I experienced rain twice yesterday
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Alsodo redemptions you make you still get on weekends, some folks have simialr problem to mine with pending does it usually operate weekends?
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Yeah I was wondering the same thing @Gary
apprentice rank iconGary: Why is there no rain here???
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: NOOO emote (inline chat version) POGSLIDE emote (inline chat version) peepoRun emote (inline chat version) NOOO emote (inline chat version) POGSLIDE emote (inline chat version) peepoRun emote (inline chat version) NOOO emote (inline chat version) POGSLIDE emote (inline chat version) peepoRun emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconMaxT2116: 🎗️
apprentice rank iconGary: Mhm emote (inline chat version)
adept rank iconcherrygrapesoda: oh god even the giveaways are broken
novice rank iconIKOT17: Dance Red emote (inline chat version)
novice rank iconmaliangtang2022: oh my god
novice rank icon3967809067: 67
novice rank iconMaxT2116: are we facing the death of gamehag or what’s up?
novice rank icon3967809067: 1f607 emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank icon...: Weirdge emote (inline chat version)
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: FeelsRainMan emote (inline chat version) PepeHands emote (inline chat version) POGGERS emote (inline chat version)
scholar rank icon...: so thirsty.
apprentice rank iconLunar Raven: Hello
Sign in to start chatting

60

0/160

why this "The reward is being prepared for dispatch" lasts about 4 days?

ZEDzc avatar

ZEDzc

September 9, 2017 at 06:58 PM

but it has been about 4 days since I ordered the reward,what can I do next?
szunyzoli99 avatar

szunyzoli99

September 9, 2017 at 07:02 PM

Contact Gamehag though Misty. Or go to the Marvelousga discord, I think Gamehag staff might be there.
ZEDzc avatar

ZEDzc

September 9, 2017 at 07:19 PM

thanks
adrian_yulian avatar

adrian_yulian

September 9, 2017 at 10:45 PM

they.have.dificultiz.i.waited.a.month.(and.yea.ma.spacebar.is.broken)and.gave.me.a.refund
w4llp0tts avatar

w4llp0tts

September 9, 2017 at 10:59 PM

mine took about 2 days to be ready.
PALE avatar

PALE

May 5, 2018 at 09:35 PM

Sometimes it can be even month. (e.g. money for Steam)
skullaccio avatar

skullaccio

May 7, 2018 at 05:23 PM

they legally have 31 days to dispatch the reward, even if it says it will be delivered after 4 days. You can only ask for refund on the 32th day.
PALE avatar

PALE

May 7, 2018 at 09:16 PM

Yea, you do not need to answer what was already written.

Ineedrobuxplsandfast avatar

Ineedrobuxplsandfast

September 24, 2018 at 11:20 PM

js hs hauna u
Ineedrobuxplsandfast avatar

Ineedrobuxplsandfast

September 24, 2018 at 11:20 PM

i think because based on how many sg the offer gives you, you have a time limit
seven5 avatar

seven5

December 27, 2018 at 05:31 AM

It has been about 4 days since I ordered the reward,what can I do next?
shankil6 avatar

shankil6

December 27, 2018 at 02:42 PM

it can last for a month at max.
But it gets delivered
idontevenhaveanane avatar

idontevenhaveanane

March 16, 2019 at 12:54 AM

what about robux. My friend got 5 robux the other day, it got given to him 5 minutes later, but he got another 20 robux and he still doesen't have it after about 2 days.. Problem? (He also did contact gamehag through misty, but I'll tell him to go on their discord.).
yazdan avatar

yazdan

March 16, 2019 at 02:12 AM

It is really normal, you earned it, yes but, you should be patient.
galticalic949 avatar

galticalic949

March 16, 2019 at 10:12 AM

I've actually been waiting for 16 days so far for my order. Hope they send it soon. It was the first reward that I've redeemed on this site. In my case, it was a game key, and not a gift card.
Blade_Rd avatar

Blade_Rd

March 16, 2019 at 01:40 PM

I don't know what reward you're talking about, but I suggest you wait a little longer.
vigil007 avatar

vigil007

March 17, 2019 at 07:00 PM

i bought stick fight game . when they send code game ??

Misha_3333333 avatar

Misha_3333333

July 25, 2019 at 07:57 PM

yrefhbk

Misha_3333333 avatar

Misha_3333333

July 25, 2019 at 07:58 PM

jf,uryukfyulfuyl,v,
capcro123 avatar

capcro123

July 25, 2019 at 08:09 PM

why does it take that long to give the rewards?

pro_ni2 avatar

pro_ni2

July 26, 2019 at 05:26 AM

потомучто гладиолус
Alamkhan1 avatar

Alamkhan1

July 26, 2019 at 09:45 AM

same prob i got homefront game keys in a treasure
zochem29 avatar

zochem29

July 26, 2019 at 11:38 AM

Wow i love
Hackergamer1701 avatar

Hackergamer1701

September 29, 2019 at 09:56 AM

ive been waitig for 1 hour to get minecraft lol
Ferross avatar

Ferross

September 29, 2019 at 12:20 PM

Minecraft took 4 days to get even though gamehag said it would be delivered in 24 hours when they accepted the order. (Why they don't say 'will be delivered in 7 working days' and make it easier for everyone, I don't know)

I ordered the Windows 10 version of Minecraft, when I got the code from gamehag I went to the new minecraft website (there is an old one and a new one). When I selected to purchase the Minecraft Win 10 I was redirected to the Microsoft store and had to make an account. It was a bit of messing around getting the order accepted and the game downloaded but there was no problem with the game code.

The game worked first time on my Windows 10 PC and hasn't given me any problems since.
paulo_cachuela avatar

paulo_cachuela

September 29, 2019 at 12:23 PM

how to Level up ?


paulo_cachuela avatar

paulo_cachuela

September 29, 2019 at 12:24 PM

how to Level up ?
how to Level up ?
paulo_cachuela avatar

paulo_cachuela

September 29, 2019 at 12:24 PM

how to Level up ?

paulo_cachuela avatar

paulo_cachuela

September 29, 2019 at 12:24 PM

!how to Level up ?
paulo_cachuela avatar

paulo_cachuela

September 29, 2019 at 12:24 PM

how to Level up ?
paulo_cachuela avatar

paulo_cachuela

September 29, 2019 at 12:24 PM

DASDSAD
gikanho90 avatar

gikanho90

November 11, 2019 at 11:23 PM

for cs go skins how many hours can took ?
Dhenielle avatar

Dhenielle

February 12, 2020 at 09:33 AM

Exclusive Deals. Non-Expiring Rewards Points. No Annual Fee On Exclusive Deals. Non-Expiring Rewards Points. No Annual Fee On Exclusive Deals. Non-Expiring Rewards Points. No Annual Fee On
kirito_kirigaya0000 avatar

kirito_kirigaya0000

February 12, 2020 at 02:05 PM

Exclusive Deals. Non-Expiring Rewards Points. No Annual Fee On Exclusive Deals. Non-Expiring Rewards Points. No Annual Fee On Exclusive Deals. Non-Expiring Rewards Points. No Annual Fee On
vietanh12375 avatar

vietanh12375

February 12, 2020 at 02:07 PM

hello my haha
eternity6 avatar

eternity6

February 12, 2020 at 02:23 PM

it's so fascinating
nonofear avatar

nonofear

February 12, 2020 at 02:50 PM

uzunmu sürüyor
BesanPas avatar

BesanPas

February 12, 2020 at 02:56 PM

its normal, sometimes you wait 5h, and sometimes you wayt 5 days
AndrejVakic08 avatar

AndrejVakic08

February 12, 2020 at 03:36 PM

its true what BirthdayNoob said, sometimes its 5 hours, and sometimes its 5 days
aurora591 avatar

aurora591

February 12, 2020 at 05:29 PM

Oof this topic has been made a year ago ;-;
ImKira69 avatar

ImKira69

February 12, 2020 at 05:54 PM

24h i think
mikaru avatar

mikaru

February 14, 2020 at 02:25 AM

usually it can take up to a few hours or sometimes even a few weeks, so please it is for the best if you are patient

joshua_nebris avatar

joshua_nebris

February 14, 2020 at 06:37 AM

hi boys give me rubox plsssssss bro
kirito_kirigaya0000 avatar

kirito_kirigaya0000

February 17, 2020 at 03:50 PM

hahaahahhahahahahahaha

Aintnothingtoobig avatar

Aintnothingtoobig

February 17, 2020 at 04:18 PM

Can I spam here?
theyetiman avatar

theyetiman

April 5, 2020 at 12:09 AM

How long does it take for payday 2 :3
kuku1r avatar

kuku1r

April 5, 2020 at 11:26 PM

its taking a long time

theyetiman avatar

theyetiman

April 24, 2020 at 02:51 AM

Whats the average delivery time for a 10 USD Amazon card :D
PLAGUENOOB avatar

PLAGUENOOB

May 21, 2020 at 01:41 PM

I Really Want The Robux Fast, I Hope they give it to me in the next day.
xs_gamer avatar

xs_gamer

April 6, 2021 at 06:18 PM

how many hours can it take for robux
enes_tiryaki avatar

enes_tiryaki

April 6, 2021 at 06:33 PM

nbr
nasılsınız
zekeshio avatar

zekeshio

April 21, 2021 at 07:23 AM

Its already written within that day you can claim your order.
DxgamingGH avatar

DxgamingGH

April 21, 2021 at 12:15 PM

I have already been waiting more than a week for it and now got the wrong key :joy:
Cornelims avatar

Cornelims

April 21, 2021 at 04:02 PM

wait, the same can goes with robux? i though they give you the reward right after you order it
earl_melo avatar

earl_melo

May 13, 2021 at 05:46 AM

i whay robux

gardzginete avatar

gardzginete

August 20, 2021 at 04:01 AM

Its already written within that day you can claim your order.
Pureeyyy avatar

Pureeyyy

August 20, 2021 at 04:32 AM

You just gotta wait and seee I suppose
F2ProGamer avatar

F2ProGamer

August 21, 2021 at 06:18 PM

My re7 code took like 2 monthes. 4 days arent that bad.
FoggyMonster avatar

FoggyMonster

August 23, 2021 at 12:10 PM

it takes longer for reward to get dispatch.im also waiting for one of my reward,my last reward took around 2 weeks.just wait for reward to dispatch.
mark_oconnell avatar

mark_oconnell

August 23, 2021 at 02:26 PM

thanks for the info
Stshark avatar

Stshark

August 23, 2021 at 04:17 PM

ok so it takes two weeks huh... :(
MASTERYOHYA avatar

MASTERYOHYA

August 23, 2021 at 08:08 PM

this is weird but in the same time makes sense

babun_31 avatar

babun_31

November 18, 2021 at 12:32 PM

I bought 20 robux, how many days will it take?
Vaindettais avatar

Vaindettais

November 18, 2021 at 05:45 PM

nobody knows ! this website , what the **** is a frog
yumisenpai avatar

yumisenpai

March 5, 2023 at 08:02 AM

yea but mine has been ike 22 hours bruh\

Join the conversion by creating an account on Gamehag