giorgi.pirveli: . All Rights Reserved. Owned by RCPE Ventures LTD. Operated by Lootably, Inc.
giorgi.pirveli: Lumi: if you look at what it says at the very end when entering GameHag you find this:
birtalan(Tom_cat): Some users Cheddar.tv received strange emails. I changed my email account password as a precautionary measure.
birtalan(Tom_cat): ChatGPT gathered the following information: Cheddar.tv was running on a separate server and was reportedly subjected to a hacker attack.
Lumi: And what does lootably have to do with Gamehag?
giorgi.pirveli: Hopefully not
giorgi.pirveli: That's what usually happens when sites are about to close
giorgi.pirveli: But they keep removing things (Cheddar, promo code, Discord...) with zero explanations
giorgi.pirveli: The good news is that i can't find any reliable source to confirm all this
giorgi.pirveli: Then there's zero
giorgi.pirveli: Unless GameHag goes down ... along with Lootably
birtalan(Tom_cat): This way, fewer of us join the Rain, and so there are more gems to go around.
giorgi.pirveli: Unless they find a new owner once again
giorgi.pirveli: If lootably goes down... GameHag will go down too
giorgi.pirveli: There's rumours Lootably is shutting down on October 1st
giorgi.pirveli: Yeah but...
birtalan(Tom_cat): Chinese users do not have to waste time filling out questionnaires—especially since the gems were taken back from them anyway.
giorgi.pirveli: Now... there's no discord either
birtalan(Tom_cat): In certain respects, this is beneficial for both us and the Chinese users.
giorgi.pirveli: and as you know... this week there was no code
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
giorgi.pirveli: Lootably is GameHag's owner...
kanishkthummala: im getting so much robux
kanishkthummala: dude i dont care if you guys r bots or not but this is actually so good
giorgi.pirveli: They were Cheddar.tv owners.. and you know what happened
giorgi.pirveli: Not just that... apparently Lootably (the company) is going down
birtalan(Tom_cat): However, I noticed that Chinese users have disappeared from the Gamehag site.
birtalan(Tom_cat): It didn't affect me, since I never joined there.
birtalan(Tom_cat): I read in the chat earlier today that the Gamehag Discord server had been shut down.
giorgi.pirveli: @birtalan: have you heard something about Lootably?
birtalan(Tom_cat):
giorgi.pirveli: Birtalan!
birtalan(Tom_cat): hello
Gamehag: Join our Discord for daily Gem giveaways!
BeamedYT: hey guys
Lumi: Ah yes, but I don't think Timewall points can be transferred
giorgi.pirveli: I would try asking the Timewall people... but they never answer
giorgi.pirveli: as if they were in watertight compartments
giorgi.pirveli: Timewall links your points to the site through which you earn them. I myself have multiple profiles on Timewall, but the points from each site are let's say...
Lumi: How so?
giorgi.pirveli: @Lumi: some have it, yes. But what you earned with the GameHag profile stays stuck, I think you can't transfer it
Lumi: That Anchorage taking 4000 from the timewall lol
anchorageballer: yo
Kamilos31: is there perhaps the game koboldkare here for points ?