• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Ask your questions here! ~ Part 1

Before you ask any questions, please, make sure you've already read this thread: Introduction & Rules

If you've got any issues related Gamehag, please, state them below by using this template:

Gamehag username: <your Gamehag username>
    The issue/question(s): <the issue you're encountering with the platform, or any questions related to the platform>
    (Optional) Note: <if you want to add some additional information regarding the issue, you can write it here>

16 june 2020 00:23 8411

Username: Sebastian50
    Issue: My profile is bugged and everything is messed up there. (Don't show the sections on their correct place.)
    Note: It has been a few days since this problem happened to me. I just want to ask should I inform the Support team about it or should I ignore it? any ideas? :)

16 june 2020 19:49 8411

Hey, @Sebastian50!

I'll PM you, so we can solve the issue together :)

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

16 june 2020 19:52 8411

gamehag username: taylan007
    issue: I can't level up because of the message I keep getting 'you lost your level of your disgraceful behaviour'.

18 june 2020 13:37 8411

Hello, @taylan007!

That's because you're violating the Gamehag rules in some way.

Of course, there are some other methods, which can get you some good amounts of experience without commenting on the forum or articles, such as:

-Completing any in-game tasks;
    -Carrying any contracts.

You can still comment on threads/articles, but next time, don't comment on SPAM threads or don't make meaningless comments.
    If you follow my recommendations, I promise that you won't lose XP that often :)

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

18 june 2020 13:46 8411

Gamehag username - gamehagcom_smurferduckymon
    Issue - i cannot access https://gamehag.com/soulgems page via desktop help this issue has been there from a couple of days now. I use this page to check my referral points.
    Note - I just tested via my android app and this page is opening I can see my referrals as well. But issue remains with desktop chrome.

18 june 2020 14:46 8411

Hello, @gamehagcom_smurferduckymon!

If you're using AdBlock or any similar software, consider disabling it.
    If you aren't using any similar software, clear the cookies from your browser and try again.
    If both methods don't work, try using a different browser. In case this method doesn't work, try contacting support since it could be a technical problem.

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

18 june 2020 15:06 8411

Gamehag username: NikolaJanev
    The issue/question(s): Losing xp
    (Optional) Note: Hi :D, i am losing xp every day i dont spam and i am trying to help others etc. But every day i am losing xp, i can get to 50% of lvl 2 and i am falling to 20 % and i cant get the games i want and its so anoying. I post in non spam topics and still losing xp.

18 june 2020 18:01 8411

Hello, @NikolaJanev! :)

You have to keep in mind that there are other reasons which can get your experience deducted from your account. I'll give you an example with the most common one - meaningless comments. I think I verified some of your comments before, and most of them were insignificant, so please, make more meaningful comments, so you can prevent such cases in the future.

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

18 june 2020 18:38 8411

Gamehag username: vrach
    The issue/question(s): Hi, The games which requires browser are not showing any task, disounted deals also continue to show in the side tab . but no option of task's are showing just ''play game''.
    (Optional) Note:Sorry I made a mess and can't delete it( above comnts).

28 june 2020 00:25 8411

Hello, @vrach! :)

Can you please explain what do you mean by "The games which requires browser are not showing any task"? I'd appreciate it if you did.

Let's talk about the second issue.

This bug has always existed, and somehow it has become "a part" of the platform.
    I'm 100% that the administrators are already aware of this bug.

However, I cannot tell if they are working on fixing it. If the bug becomes more problematic in the future, I'll report it.
    Anyways, thank you for the report! I appreciate it.

Next time if you want to report a bug, please, consider reporting it here: Report bugs, exploits, etc.

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

29 june 2020 19:00 8411

Username: mrnoobynoob Idea: Please support Adventure with misty. beacuse people can earn sg there

1 july 2020 09:11 8411

The issue/question(s): Articles about softwares
    (Optional) Note:Hi again :D, i wrote an article about Microsoft Edge and it was rejected because it was OFF Topic. So my question is what kind of topics we can write? . I wrote this article and i was trying hard to look awesome but i got rejected?

4 july 2020 13:12 8411

Hello, @NikolaJanev! :)

You can write about anything that's related to gaming; it could be a review, a guide, etc.

Let's talk about your rejected article.
    Honestly, I wasn't the one who verified it, so I cannot tell what you did wrong :/

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

4 july 2020 16:16 8411

The issue/question(s): Losing xp every week
    (Optional) Note: Hi i am trying not to post "inappropriate" comments or something, but i lost -200 xp with no reason. My comments are not "spam" and i create topics that is not spam or inappropriate content. Can anyone tell me why my comments are deleted or someone is trolling with me? I cant get to lvl 3 with months. I am asking the moderator who deletes my comments to pm me or write the answer here :(

6 july 2020 11:49 8411

Hi, @NikolaJanev! :)

If you're losing experience, remember, there's always a reason behind it.
    You might have violated the Gamehag rules in some way or maybe you bore the consequences for your past actions.

Please, be more careful and I promise that next time you won't get your experience deducted from your account.

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

6 july 2020 13:49 8411

The issue/question(s): War thunder task 3
    (Optional) Note:Hi :D, i posted a thread to ask others about this one but the thread was deleted. So i need to post it here :D. So i complete the task and i got the golden eagles and the wins but my task was rejected and it says i need to get the reward and use it in game. What does this mean?? I need to spend the golden eagles on something or what?? The task says that i need to earn them nothing else?? What can i buy with them??

15 july 2020 15:29 8411

Hello, @NikolaJanev!

Since I have many questions to you regarding the issue, I guess I'll DM you.

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

18 july 2020 06:23 8411

Sorry for interfering here, please. @faysal7729 , there are lots of threads about ranking and levelling up on General Discussions forum and there is a whole FAQ and some guides about it. In brief - write comments and make game tasks marked as giving experience. As for comments, five of them per day will give you XP, but do not spam with them and do not copy other's comments, too, as this may cause decreasing of XP and lead to a ban.

Also, please, use the template mentioned by @t4tsumihyaku in the beginning of the thread when writing your questions here :) Sorry again. I only hope I could help.

26 july 2020 23:57 8411

The issue/question(s): Articles
    (Optional) Note: Hi, i wrote two articles one about Microsoft who was declined for OFF Topic reason and one about Gta San Andreas Multiplay for bad formating. Ok i understand about the first one, but what about the second. I need answers from the moderator who rejected it. I think i created this article very helpful and it looks good with no type mistakes, i also add some videos about it and the reason is bad formating?? I`ve seen so much worse articles who are accepted and we voted for them. They have so much type errors with no images or videos and still got accepted. If my reward is too expensive for that we can make a deal its not a problem, but i think my article looks awesome. Thank you very much, and i dont want answers like they know what are they doing or you got your answer, i know but i need to know what is my mistakes and how to correct them if there is a mistake. I am just asking the moderator who rejected my article to give me some answers and what is wrong with that article who i think looks awesome.

27 july 2020 17:35 8411

Thank you for the help, @Aonb! I appreciate all your efforts :)

28 july 2020 07:56 8411

Hello, @NikolaJanev!

I guess it wasn't me who verified your article, which means that I wasn't the person who rejected it. However, I'd advise you to refer to this thread: Articles #1: Reasons of rejection explained in detail!
    In the thread above, you'll see all reasons for the disapproval of articles explained in detail.

If this didn't solve your problem, then please, DM me on Gamehag or Discord (Vic#9743)

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

28 july 2020 09:11 8411

Gamehag username: FaizKTG
    The issue/question(s): Appzone randomally stopped giving Soul Gems.
    Note: For whatever reason, Appzone has randomally decided to stop giving me SGs even tho I have not reached the daily limit. This seemed to happen after weekly chests randomly started working again. I really need this fixed cause I have no other way to prevent the frog thing.

31 july 2020 12:09 8411

Gamehag username: pd721
    Issue: Article getting rejected as spam
    Note: My article 'Spec Ops: The Line' was neither rejected nor accepted since 2days after I sent it and the 'Being verified' was not there, so i sent another one. Then it got rejected for spelling errors(there was just 1) and then the second for spam. Ok i understand about the second one so i sent another after some time, it too got rejected for spam. Please look into it, I assure the quality is just like my last 2 articles. My Ansus rune is being wasted in this course of time.

2 august 2020 11:12 8411

Hello, @FaizKTG!

I cannot help you with this issue because this bug is common, and I think that the best thing to do is ask Misty if she could give you an appropriate explication.
    The reason I cannot give you a solution is that it all depends on your device, the apps you use, even the version of the Gamehag app you're currently utilizing with.
    IMO, because of that, I'd say that I won't be useful in this case.

You can use the following methods to contact support:

1. Misty
    I have a problem with the platform -> Technical Problem -> Other.
    (or I'm a VIP and I want to talk to Misty directly if you have Merlin's rune activated.)

2. Contact

3. Contact through e-mail.
    E-mail address: [email protected]

Best regards,
    t4tsumihyaku

2 august 2020 17:00 8411

To comment you have to be logged in!