• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Ask your questions here! ~ Part 1

Anfield80116, my problem is that I can't do tasks via the contract section as it keeps taking me to a blank page so can't do anything

13 january 2021 04:09 8411

Thank you for the response. I will redo the post in that case.

14 january 2021 09:42 8411

I can't edit my last post so sorry for the double post. It happened again, I rewrote the suggestion thread that got deleted, and it's been there for almost a week now, and suddenly today I got a notification that someone has commented on it, I clicked the notification and the thread is gone. Link to the thread here: https://gamehag.com/forum/t/448053-display-number-of-sg-earned-towards-opening-a-chest

What is going on here?

21 january 2021 12:17 8411

Gamehag username: @pavel_hristov

I no longer get the "Thank you for reporting the comment". Is it possible that I might have been banned from reporting or is it something else? (I also get the message "An error occured" sometimes)

21 january 2021 20:23 8411

I'm still having issues with legitimate comments and threads being deleted daily. All but one of my comments from yesterday were deleted as well as a thread discussing what people got in their chests. Is anything being done to stop this from happening?

31 january 2021 14:52 8411

@Loum05 Please make sure that you are not using VPN (which is not allowed) or a adblocker. These may be affecting the links in the contracts. Otherwise, you can try to delete cookies and site data from history. Hope this helps you.

20 march 2021 13:35 8411

To comment you have to be logged in!