Star Stable

(4.09/5) 979 rates

Comments, reviews and ratings of the game Star Stable

My Wife really loves it. The target audience is 6 to 12 year old little girls, but she says that with the sound up high enough, the hoofbeat sounds are really realistic to each gait, but agrees that the turning radious even on a real horse is a little tighter than what it is in this game. its not enough to stop you from wanting a subscription so she can collect more of her favorite horses though.

10 september 2018 20:21

Even though controls are not the smoothest it's a nice game especially for kids. Reminds me of the games i used to play when I was younger :smile: If anyone is having trouble sending the proof, for me it worked fine when i just opened my character profile and took a screenshot with print screen + paint (and save it as a jpeg instead of png).

7 october 2018 22:29

22 january 2019 05:13

This game is very female orientated and like other posters said is aimed at young kids. Though the controls are a bit difficult to control I have to admit they did a good job of incorporating a good storyline along with all the horse riding to keep the interest going.

29 january 2019 20:47

Hey guys! I wanted to add that although SSO is targeted towards younger kids, many older teens and even adults play it. It's intriguing and like mrssalter said, has a nice storyline. It's a good game (imo) but it's really up to personal preference whether it's worth it or not. A lot of people talk down on it and a lot of people rave about it. The key is really just to try it out for yourself and see how you feel about it. You can play for free up to level 5 which, in truth, is not a lot of time to experience the game but you should be able to get a brief idea of it all. Happy playing!

27 december 2019 20:10

this game is very good i play this game every day (what i doing for XP)

16 january 2020 19:38

The island itself, according to the legend, formed when a shining star fell to these previously infertile,

17 january 2020 07:09

Where do we look at lvl???????????????

19 january 2020 06:29

So hard to complete. Game doesn't give you much options to earn exp to level up. i have uninstalled already.

19 january 2020 14:34

worth to play only for gems or is hard to get compared to amount?

19 january 2020 22:56

i love this game i even have a star rider life time in game its cool an fun if you like horses

20 january 2020 02:52

I Believe In The Stars Joke It Is Good Game My Friend Recommended This Game To Me

20 january 2020 17:05

İ Believe İn The Stars Joke Joke This İs Good Game

20 january 2020 17:33

How do we look at the level????????????????????????

22 january 2020 14:05

does anyone play roblox?

24 january 2020 13:53

vyeah, this game seems to be a waste. Every time I try to login, it just says "Your machine is unable to connect to the game servers.Please check your internet connection and try again." although my internet is working perfectly fine...I have no idea how to solve this issue or what the problem even is, so that's a shame

24 january 2020 20:33

This game was designed for 12 year old girls, theres nothing much to say about it.

24 january 2020 21:08

I'm a star rider! I love playing this game, it was amazing! THanks gamehad :)))

25 january 2020 16:05

ı don t play this game but ı watch video ı liked this game

25 january 2020 16:38

I love this game i think everyone should play it!

25 january 2020 21:19

star trignd is a very nice game to be honest, evenn thoio i prefer FPS games

26 january 2020 23:00

terrible graphics, I can't tell the difference between this and SM64. Dreadful to look at.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

27 january 2020 08:16

İ didn't play this game also hahahahaha

28 january 2020 15:16

I remember playing this game when I was younger, so it brings a bit of nostalgia to the present days. Glad it's on here to earn a couple gems :)

28 january 2020 21:29

goog game every ghing works well so the game is good for me n you

29 january 2020 08:27