Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

MOderators Help

I ordered a key, got notifaction and when i click show key there is no key

16 april 2019 15:09 1628

Moderators seems to be inactive in gamehag though

17 april 2019 19:51 1628

Kindly contact Misty to resolve your issue.

18 april 2019 03:49 1628

@Severino Moderators also students. They haven't had a lot of time to spend on gamehag.
    @myStery Misty couldn't solve this problem.
    I think you should join this discord and ask support there.

18 april 2019 07:47 1628

@Tekhour Discord is no longer open for support, the mods are directing users to ask Misty instead.

18 april 2019 08:16 1628

@Tekhour, i considered that reason also, i just said they've been inactive. Also, discord doesn't have support anymore, the only way to contact support is through misty and it's not even 100% sure they will reply. Let's get the facts from gamehag users, they've also experienced that. It's been frustrating, most users have been patient, but sometimes, patience cannot be controlled you know? This should not be one-sided. They should at least have their reasons for it and not let users be hanging all the time. That way, we could understand them and be more patient with them than threatening users that they'll get banned if they keep on complaining.

18 april 2019 10:27 1628

All keys take time to process, some more than others. Giveaway and steam trash you get within hours, descent games that are worth over 1000 SG take several days or even weeks.

18 april 2019 15:14 1628

Not sure if this will help but sometimes when you click the green button to show the key instead of it showing right there where the button was the website will open a new tab/window in your browser with a picture/screenshot of the key. Atleast thats what happened to me when I went to redeem my F1 key. After clicking the F1 square in my inventory the green button in that "window/tab" where it usually shows you the key said "GET THE CODE" and after clicking it opened a new tab with a code screenshot. So just in case check your browser settings to see if it's blocking pop ups and not letting the website open a new tab/window. If it's suppose to be the regular one where after clicking the green button the code supose to show up in that same area then disregard all I wrote. Hopefully this helps. If not sorry for making you read all this and good luck.

20 april 2019 01:56 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!