Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

World of Tanks

(4.31/5) 6685 rates

Tips for new players

Can somebody who plays this game very much type some tips for me.Because i want to start playing it but i still dont understand the games mechanics and what are some best places to be,tactics,where to shoot the tank etc etc.Thanks in advance

4 february 2019 16:47 1

Last I played (2014) You have to put winning to the back of your mind. You have to focus on what Tech Tree you want to invest in. Being Nation: USSR, USA, Germany..etc. And being "tank" type: Light, Medium, Heavy, Tank Destroyer, SPG. Then, you have to grind for credits and XP to level up and unlock what you want. It's personal preferance. As for in-game, the biggest newbie tip I can give is stick with your team. Watch where the majority of your team is pushing on the map and back them up. Usually that gives you 60-40 odds of winning. Good luck.

16 february 2019 23:12 1

It's still worth to start playing WoT? Or start something newer like war of warships.

1 march 2019 16:35 1

id like to know too cuz i keep dieing in that game lol

2 march 2019 14:42 1

Have all of you tried a thing called ''Sidescraping'', where u have to tilt your tank in a way, that if the enemy shoots you, it will ricochet off of ur armor. Also try to stick with your team.

21 april 2019 23:31 1

To comment you have to be logged in!