Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

A Bizarre Day - Trading Guide

How to get good trades in A Bizarre Day

What is A Bizarre Day?

A Bizarre Day is a video game in Roblox and is a game based of the anime, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure which was written by Hirihiko Araki. This game is a stand fighting simulator and also a basic stand simulator. People can get stands from using an arrow which spawn randomly every two minutes around the map at specific spawn points. There are also rokakaka fruits which may also spawn along with stand arrows.

What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure?

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is a story written by Hirihiko Araki and has 8 parts till this date. This anime is considered one of the best anime out there because of the story line and the characters. There are also the jokes inside the anime that are hilarious which are well known.

Part 1 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood
    Part 2 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency
    Part 3 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
    Part 4 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
    Part 5 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
    Part 6 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Free
    Part 7 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run
    Part 8 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: JoJolion (Diamond is Unbreakable but in an alternate universe)

How to get good trades

To get good trades, one needs to farm stands till you get a rare stand. Good stands that people usually overpay for are:

1) Retro Star Platinum

This is a shiny version of Star Platinum. This has a 1% chance of getting it and therefore it is overpayed. This is also a pretty strong stand. It has a dark blue and a light blue body. Under the rarity tier list in A Bizarre Day, Retro Star Platinum (aka RSP) is under the S+ Tier. The owner of this stand is Jotaro Kujo (Protagonist ofPart 3) 

You can check out more from the A Bizarre Day Fandom.https://a-bizarre-day-roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Platinum#:~:text=Star%20Platinum%20is%20a%20short,Star%20Platinum%2FStar%20Platinum%20OVA.&text=Along%20with%20its%20high%2Ddamage,powerful%20Stand%20when%20used%20well.

Shiny
    2) Monochromatic King Crimson (Oreo)

This is a stand that can be obtained with a special item which can be found in-game. To get Monochromatic King Crimson you ned to use a Monochromatic Orb on a regular King Crimson.

To get a King Crimson you need to find frogs which may also be found at arrow and rokakaka frogs. Frogs have a 10% chance of spawning. Frogs are also have a  1/5  chance of spawning on a spawn point.

Once you use a frog on a stand called Doppio King Crimson (One Hand King Crimson) you get Two Hand Doppio King Crimson. Once another is used, we get King Crimson. It has a red body with white stripes on it. The stand user of King Crimson is Diavolo (Antagonist of Part 5)

A Monochromatic Sphere is the rarest item in the game. It has a 0.375% chance of obtaining it from a trowel.

You can check out more from the A Bizarre Day Fandom. https://a-bizarre-day-roblox.fandom.com/wiki/King_Crimson
    Shiny (B&W)
    3) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C)

This is an incredibly strong stand which most of the people use for PvP. This stand has a 2% chance of obtaining it making it a S- Tier. It also has a cool move called Love Train which can be activated by pressing J. To get Love Train, you need to defeat a boss called Funny Valentine and he has a 30% chance of dropping something called as a Holy Corpse. Once you use a Holy Corpse on D4C. You will obtain Love Train. The stand user for this is Funny Valentine (Antagonist of Part 7)

You can check out more from the A Bizarre Day Fandom. https://a-bizarre-day-roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Dirty_Deeds_Done_Dirt_Cheap
    310?cb=20191225064439
    4) Cracked Gold Experience (CGE/SGE)

This is a rare stand that is basically the shiny form of Gold Experience. There is a 1% chance of getting this stand from a stand arrow. Once someone finds a Requiem Arrow (can be found around the map at spawn points) and use it, on the bottom right of your screen it will say, Requiem Obtained: True. With GE or CGE you can press B and obtain Gold Experience Requiem or Universal Gold Experience Requiem (Shiny, can be used with CGE). This is the strongest stand in the game.
    This stand I used by Giorno Giovanna (Protagonist of Part 5)

You can check out more from the A Bizarre Day Fandom. https://a-bizarre-day-roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Gold_Experience

Shiny
    5) Retro The World (RTW)

This is a shiny version of the stand The World. People like this stand so they can obtain a stand called The World Greatest High (TWGH) which can be obtained by using a Vampire Mask which you can get by Dio Brando (1% chance) or by killing DIO (100% chance). People trade many good stands for this. This also has a 1% chance of obtaining. This stand can stop time for 5 seconds after one presses F. This stand is used by DIO (Antagonist of Part 3)

You can check out more from the A Bizarre Day Fandom. https://a-bizarre-day-roblox.fandom.com/wiki/The_World

Shiny
    6) Neo The World Alternate Universe (NTWAU)

This stand is a shiny version of The World Alternate Universe (TWAU) and also has a 1% chance of obtaining. This is a good PvP stand and is very high valued. This stand can stop Time for 5 seconds once the user presses F. This stand is used by Diego Brando (Antagonist of Part 7)

Shiny

You can check out more from the A Bizarre Day Fandom. https://a-bizarre-day-roblox.fandom.com/wiki/The_World:_Alternate_Universe

10 august 2020 22:25 1625

nice guide

11 august 2020 01:14 1625

oops somethings wrong

11 august 2020 01:15 1625

Nice and great guys so good ????

12 august 2020 10:24 1625

thank you for this

13 august 2020 23:21 1625

thank you

13 august 2020 23:21 1625

yes good

13 august 2020 23:47 1625

Hey all!
    This is me, ediblehag (ofc u know)
    I am really happy that you all enjoyed and liked my article!
    Leave me suggestions to make more articles about.

I tried making on on how to use Shadow The World

For somereason, I am not able to publish my article. I have even given the link for the fandom as my reference. It says "Plagerism or Spam"... I have hand written this on my Mac's notepad...

17 august 2020 05:08 1625

By the way. Here are the stands I have:
    Shadow The World
    Kars
    Manga King Crimson
    Samurai (nearly done)
    Made In Heaven
    Cracked Gold Experience

17 august 2020 05:09 1625

I am also Open for trade!

17 august 2020 05:09 1625

pretty good

17 august 2020 10:03 1625

Yes, you can not. You can only play A Bizarre Day only on PC.

18 august 2020 05:08 1625

Trading Made In Heaven!

18 august 2020 05:08 1625

Hey TheMakarole

18 august 2020 06:10 1625

thanks for the nice guide

18 august 2020 09:05 1625

thanks

19 august 2020 02:47 1625

this is noice but bad too

19 august 2020 02:55 1625

How can I do better?

19 august 2020 04:44 1625

decent game for when you're bored and have nothing else to play :D

19 august 2020 06:25 1625

good man i like it

19 august 2020 12:49 1625

I WILL TRY IT OOF IM GOING TO GET A GUD STAND

19 august 2020 12:55 1625

is this game cool i wanted to try it too?

19 august 2020 14:48 1625

how to get soul?

19 august 2020 14:48 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!