• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Interesting Facts on Gamehag (Part 2)

Hey guys, in this article I’m going to talk about some Interesting Facts on the Gamehag website that probably many of you don’t know about them. This is the second part of my article, if you want to see my previous work, check it here: gamehag.com/forum/t/336574-interesting-facts-on-gamehag-part-1

Here are some selected Facts that I hope they are interesting to read and help many users…

eel4_-1.png

Recently thanks to the new VIP feature, new Runes have arrived with their special performance, but do you know about two absent Runes that are not gainable for a long time? They are ALGIZ and RAIDO Runes.

-         ALGIZ Rune: +20% bonus for daily missions during 7 days.

-         RAIDO Rune: +20% bonus for getting XP during 7 days.

Maybe in the future we will see them back here but for now they are absent.

7ot7_-2.png

Users usually see many SPAM comments everywhere in the Gamehag website but did you know you can get Soul Gems by reporting SPAM comments? For each true report you make, you will be rewarded by 1 Soul Gem and this earning method has no limit! Besides earning Soul Gems, you are helping to clean this community from all irrelevant texts; so, it looks prettier for all the users.

Your reports will be answered by the Gamehag moderators manually, they will check your reports and if they find your reports correctly, the reported comments will be deleted and cause XP reduction for its owner, and that’s the reason why you shouldn’t SPAM. I should mention this is not important where you find these comments, they can be anywhere like: on the Forum, Article section, Group discussions, Game threads, and more…

Always consider in your mind, if you report comments incorrectly many times, it will cause BAN and XP reduction on your account too; so, if you want to know more about the penalties, please refer to this thread on the Forum: gamehag.com/forum/t/58039-penalitiesxp-taken-away-bans-and-more     

nq7g_1.png
    nwnh_1-1.png 

rpq0_-3.png

Have you ever noticed the Magic Bank feature? Look at the bottom of the site to find the orange text: Magic Bank! Click on it, it will send you to a specific page where you can earn real money by promoting Gamehag. You should fill a form of your valid information and for each new user from your promotion who joins this community, you will earn 1-3$. (The amount of earning depends on the user’s location.)

b7j6_-4.png

Gamehag supports 9 languages until now and every single of them has specific Forums and Article section, for example, you can find more than 300 pages of articles in the Polish language but this amount in the English language is more than 100 pages. As we all know Gamehag is created in Poland, so do you want to see a cute trick here? Change your language to polish and look down at bottom of the site, you will find this sentence: “MADE WITH ❤ IN POLAND” :D which you can’t see in other languages.

vcqe_2.pnghtqw_2-2.png

I hope you all enjoyed reading this article, I will be happy if you share your ideas about my article and show me is it useful or not by rating it. Thanks for reading, have fun! :D

4 june 2020 17:26 1625

Very nice article although I already knew these. But it was a great idea to put it up for others as well. So many people who spam.. So annoying. But free soul gems. Lol

14 june 2020 00:59 1625

Thank you so much for the information about spams! From now on, I will report all spams.

14 june 2020 03:00 1625

I hope many users know more about the Gamehag features by reading this post. So, I give it a bump for better visibility...

This the second of this thread, you can find the first part on the Forum too :)

15 june 2020 19:11 1625

the spam thing is super good to know, I've seen so many useless spam comments, i didn't know i could report them!!

3 september 2020 01:07 1625

I didn't know people can report spam comments lol thanks for telling us

3 september 2020 17:41 1625

Have you ever noticed the Magic Bank feature? Look at the bottom of the site to find the orange text: Magic Bank! Click on it, it will send you to a specific page where you can earn real money by promoting Gamehag. You should fill a form of your valid information and for each new user from your promotion who joins this community, you will earn 1-3$. (The amount of earning depends on the user’s location.)

23 september 2020 22:31 1625

sebastian dont u think that in a forum we arent supoosed to post articles. anyways it was informative but u coud have had made it a seperate article

15 october 2020 03:47 1625

thanks, i just stated today with gamehag and now I know a little bit more about this amazing website :)

15 october 2020 03:47 1625

Woah! Didnt know that many things existed in Gamehag. This was very helpful.

15 october 2020 17:28 1625

Very nice article although I already knew these. But it was a great idea to put it up for others as well. So many people who spam.. So annoying. But free soul gems. Lol

16 november 2020 15:28 1625

Gotta love it when u can't even read a thread and just get a comment window u can type in....

23 december 2020 00:11 1625

Very nice article although I already knew these. But it was a great idea to put it up for others as well

23 december 2020 03:36 1625

But how would someone know if it's a spam comment unless it's super obvious.

24 december 2020 01:17 1625

These days, as far as I have seen, Roblox has became laggier (in terms of performance). Many people have been

24 december 2020 16:15 1625

Very nice article. The only thing I didn't like is the barieer. Defenitelly you spent a lot of time to write this.

24 december 2020 20:51 1625

In the From Users section, you'll find the latest game reviews, guides and game descriptions created by the Gamehag community. There are articles that did not appear at the main page of the portal. In this section of the forum you can read user reviews about the games you are interested in, gameplay guides, character builds in League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Paladins and other popular MOBA games. You will find out which items are best to invest in and learn about pro-tips and easter-eggs in your favourite MMO games. Read about strategic games, war games, MMO, RPG, MOBA, hack'n'slash, shooters, survivals, horrors, adventure or logic games. Comment on topics related to your favourite browser games or desktop games and learn theoretical knowledge that will help you become a real pro player in practice. Section From Users on Gamehag forum is a real mix of diverse opinions and genres. Check out the other opinions right now and discuss the topics that interest you.

25 december 2020 10:37 1625

Giving my old post a bump for better visibility. I hope you enjoyed reading it :)

10 april 2021 11:23 1625

Too bad this one wasn't published in the articles section, because as usual it's great. I didn't know the two runes you mentioned were not available any more. They still show up if you click on runes but I didn't know you can't get them anymore.

30 april 2021 06:25 1625

I had no idea about reporting spam and the magic bank thank you so much!

30 april 2021 06:31 1625

Not sure why I can't read the article on android

17 may 2021 21:10 1625

imagine if spams stop becuase they saw this thread

5 june 2021 20:04 1625

another thing i'd like to know is if people gain anything from voting up or down on other peoples reply, because most people gain downvotes for no reason

5 june 2021 20:07 1625

That was useful information, I see people saying they knew, but I didn't. And it's good to hear that false reports get punished as well, seems like a fair system

19 april 2022 07:40 1625

This is a great article thank you for writing, the Raido Rine and Algiz rune can't be obtained now and you can get soul gems for report, you can discover other languages, and go to magic bank.

19 april 2022 19:45 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!