Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

World of Tanks

(4.31/5) 6685 rates

Another update, almost impossible to pen without apcr

Well boys and girls, deny if they will, but with this new update, I am hearing in the games how shells are not penning as much anymore. Even APCR rounds seem to bounce more. I found it somewhat frustrating that when I go back to the garage, the cost of stock ammo for my tier 8 M32 are 1000 credits each which pen virtually nothing, unless I get lucky with a side shot or rear shot, even on tier 7's and 6's. My tier 7 tanks cost around 250 credits each, though they dont pen much either. So, it appears that this is getting more pay to win(even though I pay premium), it just seems that unless you spend 4800 credits per round (or 15 gold) of APCR, you are nothing more than cannon fodder for players who have deep pockets. I know they need to make more money than microsoft, but, for my own act of defiance, once my premium runs out, so will I. Its time to go back to my non PAY TO WIN games and start enjoying them all over again. I just wonder how much will the screws be tightened and WoT hits the point of diminishing returns. For those who dont know what that means, it means they are not breaking even, no matter how many tanks they offer at Christmas for an unbelievable 12% off! Seriously, if you were walking past a shop and they have a 12% discount off for that day, would you want to race in and buy it, or just wait for a better deal(which wont happen) I dont know where WoT gets their marketing information from, but in playing games, I dont see that many Premium Xmas special tanks in now. I dont see any more e25's than before the one day sale. Seriously, $75 for an e25? I think they should go back to college and study business. The more they get it wrong, the more players leave and the noobs wont stay and pay ridiculous prices for premium tanks. But then again, you dont have to be smart to be rich. Merry Christmas Basil

15 december 2017 22:20 1

To comment you have to be logged in!