War Thunder

(4.28/5) 4320 rates

2500 5250

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 5 battles

Comments, reviews and ratings of the game War Thunder

Its Cool.Its Fun.Its OK. But its rage indusing....Unlike in Wot u have a high chance of getting 1 shoted becouse of the realistic phisics and crew members dieing in a shot.But i still recomend of plaing it.

4 june 2017 01:15

gonna try it now thats the second task

12 june 2017 16:34

When i press complete on the 2nd task it says: Unfortunately, we still haven't received any information about the task completion.

29 july 2017 18:09

Error on last mission: Unfortunately, we still haven't received any information about the task completion.

29 july 2017 18:11

Actually war thunder is nonetheless a good game, but it has no infantry which makes it a little bit bad for people who likes playing realistic games

6 august 2017 03:48

Not getting points after 20 wins

10 september 2017 20:00

i actually like the game and will play it sometimes, got my credits almost instantly after i completed the 1st offer

28 july 2018 10:41

really great game. At first u think nahh because it is a simulator and has too many controls that you dont need then it becomes so simple and ezy.

28 july 2018 14:49

what a shotty site i cant even upload a picture of this game and it didnt give the points automaticly

29 july 2018 11:28

Oh god this game is mind numbingly boring. I can't bring myself to finish this

2 august 2018 05:18

this is very good!

6 august 2018 15:42

Lol that was really quick verification wish it was the same for other offers.
    It was pretty easy to do the first 2 tasks but the 3rd one was a pain :|

13 august 2018 20:42

my screenshot wont get accepted!! ive spent 3 days just spamming with screenshots everytime i could and i did everyting you need to do

12 september 2018 15:44

Screenshots keep getting rejected, messaged misty though and they get accepted

13 september 2018 01:54

Absolutely awesome game. Combines the thrill of battling against tanks with the speed and utility of planes. Every battle you play is exciting to roll into.

Unfortunately the tasks with this one are hard to get accepted, I managed to do all three of the tasks, but it took several tickets and at least a dozen of entering said tasks to get there.

16 september 2018 12:36

Very good game, but I think the WoT is more realistic and better in tanks, but in planes, this is the best game!

18 september 2018 20:22

they accuse me of fake screenshot which is clearly written my name on the game and gamehag tag on behind exact same name. its a bot who check pictures dont bother yourself try to finish this task

18 september 2018 23:50

When you've already done War Thunder and right when you finish, they double the amount of SG from 4000 to 8000 so you feel like you just got robbed. FeelsBadMan

19 september 2018 07:34

I like war thunder and all but when I played it I was always number 1, it kinda sucked with placing teamates because i'd be a beast and everyone else would be failing so i'd rate this game 7/10 so still good, but ye

26 september 2018 06:38

I haven't played World of Tanks, so I can't make the comparison, but I'm having a lot of fun with this!
    I'm typically not into war games, but I'm really enjoying this.

26 september 2018 07:56

Its great, if you're from WoT you will find the tank battles strange at first, but give the planes a go, they are fantastic fun and i very rarely go tank now.

29 september 2018 03:34

Definitely not better than WoT. I have got 10K battles in WoT and something around 400hrs of gameplay in War Thunder.
    Trust me when I say that WoT is better than War Thunder.
    The airplanes in WT are better than the ones from Wargaming but when it comes to tanks this game is rubbish.

29 september 2018 13:08

i don't know what is going on but this game going crazy , and it's P2W ... just don't buy any thing

30 september 2018 20:24

pretty neat

1 october 2018 04:54

just a young gun with a quick fuse i was uptigh wanna let lose a was dreamings bigger things and wanna leave and behind

1 october 2018 08:20