Neverwinter

(4.26/5) 999 rates

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Advance to the level 10

Comments, reviews and ratings of the game Neverwinter

The image they provide for Neverwinter is not from Neverwinter. It's from The Elder Scrolls Online.

It's not F2P, but way better than this. Probably why they used this image.

20 september 2017 10:52

It only works on windows.

24 september 2017 07:12

Get the quest at lvl 10 after completing Nest Egg I sumitted my pic will keep you all updated

30 september 2017 19:05

is gamehag kidding me... 20gb big game?
    -_-

1 october 2017 07:06

They accepted after I resubmitted and clearly marked on the pic the quest name and underlined where it said completed. thanks gamehag :relieved:

3 october 2017 12:42

i instantly got my gems...
    here, i will tell you what i did:
    1. create a new account through "play for free". (use an email that was never registered for neverwinter before. they didnt send me a verification email btw.)
    2. log in to game. at first login, it will ask you to remember your login ip and computer name (for save login)
    3. do the quests, get level 10.
    4. do the "a true professional" quest (note: its a really really short quest, but it take long to get lvl 10. it took me about 3-4h)
    5. (your game should be full screen mode). press "J" to open your journal and click at the "true professional quest". on the right side, it shoud descripe the quest and
    it should say that you have completed it.
    6. do NOT edit the image. do NOT draw markings, dont circle anything.
    7. take a screenshot with a software like msi afterburner (because if you do it with print key, it will give black scree in paint and other image editors. at least it was like that in my case. because print key is made for windows screenshots, not for ingame screenshots. thats why many games dont work with printkey screenshot. most games have their own ingame screenshot hotkeys)

@forgaz_drag: i dont understand. does it mean on the left screen, neverwinter runs, and on the right youstill see windows desktop? if thats the case, just take a screensot and crop out the neverwinter screen. it should work (i think). but if neverwinter is split between 2 screens... idk.

4 october 2017 05:57

(its not english btw, so dont be surprised. "ein wahrer experte" = a true progessional. "abgeschlossen" = completed

4 october 2017 06:00

brupa i mean i have two moniters so when i take a screenshot it shows both moniters so i have to crop it out

4 october 2017 06:43

how did you get level 10 in only 1h? i started this game but its so slow leveling

4 october 2017 19:18

you have to cleary show your username to get the gems

5 october 2017 00:22

dum q ,but are it gonna work if u go through steam?

5 october 2017 01:33

This is an Arc game, I already created an Arc account to play Star Trek Online, do I need a new one? :worried:

11 october 2017 06:04

Open up mission log, mine would open if i pressed J
    Click the display options, and click show completed. Click on the mission you need a take a screenshot of it.

11 may 2018 10:01

How long does it take to finish the first task and what's task 2 and 3?

13 july 2018 11:57

Why is it taking so long to verify the tasks for this game? Normally takes about 10 mins, no more than 30, and I've been waiting hours.

4 august 2018 05:28

Didn't take too long to complete the first 2 tasks, only a few hours
    You level up fairly easy and the tasks are missions from the main quest line I believe so you can't really miss them.

13 august 2018 20:47

Just take a Screenshot of your questlog AND your character name and if your screenshot still become refused, chill out a bit and talk to the support they will help you. (but be nice ;) )

24 october 2018 04:49

if you screenshot with Windows+PrintScreen the image will not include UI including your level so the task wont be accepted.

write "/screenshot_ui_jpg" in the game chat for screenshot including level. I was accepted for all 3 tasks with no issues using this method.

20 november 2018 06:14

u want your Screenshot accepted u have to take a Screenshot of your Questlog ( there is an option to show completed Quests) Also note that your character name have to be visible ( mostly in the upper left corner ) If your Screenshot still becomes refused just talk to the support ( i talked to the support on Discord the nice guy is called Gamehag_Herman and helped me out a lot ). He also told me that the reson why some Screenshots become refused is because their system is not perfect. Very nice

21 december 2018 17:04

So far I've completed 2 tasks and gotten the gems for both.

21 december 2018 23:39

Gamehag has gone worse. Support is terrible and verification takes 2 days.

5 january 2019 15:36

Leveling up is a bit hard for me.

16 january 2019 13:35

I'm genuinely enjoying this game. Hope that I actually get rewarded for these tasks.

19 january 2019 06:54

i like the game and er left corner ) If your Screenshot still becomes refused just talk to the support ( i talked to the support on Discord the nice guy is called Gamehag_Herman and helped me out a lot ). He also told me that the reson why some Screenshots become refused is because their system is not perfect. but yeaqh

20 january 2019 16:06

Good game to play, just takes a while to finish the reward

23 january 2019 05:25