Comments, reviews and ratings of the game F: Battle Royale

Fortnite is fun especially with teammates/friends.

19 january 2019 23:40

I would rate Fortnite between 7 and 8. It's a good game, it's addictive and fun to play especially with friends. I love the creative mode and I'm currently building mapas and making my own games. I like that there are different types of battles and they let people contribute with they ideas. BUT there are issues: first of all the fct you can't really progress much and get anything without paying. I just want a character of my own, a fixed one, but nope, I need to pay for that. Levels are useless. Battles are with everyone and better players will always win, there is no division to play with people of your actual level. Also, there is no good tutorial at the beginning and it's so confusing fr someone who knows nothing to get started.

16 september 2019 11:23

i would rate fortnite 6/10. the game is fun, addictive and it has a lot of potential. but epic games is not using that potential and they add useless/op stuff almost every week. its hard to start off now because everyone is too good and no one treats new players nicely.

16 september 2019 16:57

I remember fortnite in season 2 it was a very good game but now it has turned into a catastrophe.:worried:

19 september 2019 18:38

i love fortnite game is very nice game. i love this game so match

5 october 2019 18:46

the graphics are great and stuff but I really really hate battle royales and this is not an exception.

6 october 2019 17:04

my favorite gamenow season X has the mechs, it is just the worst. fortnite is digging its on

11 october 2019 07:12

my brother said fortnite is bad and he prefers apex legend and PUBG

13 october 2019 01:38

fortnite chapter to is a really good chapter I like it in the seson 10 and 11 bad gg epic games really goood companie

26 october 2019 13:54

24 november 2019 14:47

very nice i play saeson 1 so good very good yes nice nice

24 november 2019 19:46

I play the game at friends houses but my PCs are too slow to run it. Great game though. Especially with chapter 2!!

25 november 2019 04:18

this game is a Battle royale type game that was released over 2 years ago.This game is a fun and exciting game to play with your friends.If you do not get hurt and you do not have one interest, this game will construct Creative on your personal Island and it's possible to play with your friends. This game is 100% free to play with any kind of cabbage, and you can only pick up a costume item, pickaxe, dancing from the Fortnite item shop. This game has Co-op version You will fight zombies and storms with your team to save the planet. This game is downloaded from EpicGames. Thank you :)

25 november 2019 11:53

i like how she is cartoonish battle royal game not like pubg realistic

25 november 2019 16:37

Play Minecraft, they say... I don't wanna play Minecraft, I wanna play Fortnite: Battle Royale!

25 november 2019 16:43

Well i realyl dont know anything about fortine.

i only played it for hour.

25 november 2019 17:09

But i hear people talk about it ALOT

25 november 2019 17:10

fortnite is a great game, still playing it evry day

25 november 2019 20:03

playing this game daily with friends and it still fun

25 november 2019 22:17

minecraft vs fortnite, which is better???

26 november 2019 01:04

i love fortnite game is very nice game. i love this game so match

26 november 2019 03:41

26 november 2019 04:37

Fortnite is fun especially with teammates/friends

26 november 2019 11:42

this game sucks it is trachs it shoedn't exist

26 november 2019 19:18

Fortnite is honestly one of the most popular games out there as of now. The only reason why most say it is a bad game is because it is so hard to get into. With the introduction of Chapter 2 and skill-based matchmaking, hopefully more players would come.

26 november 2019 22:43