Dragon Awaken

(4.19/5) 366 rates

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Advance to level 50

Comments, reviews and ratings of the game Dragon Awaken

Its just automatically rejecting the screenshots and Misty/Customer Support doesn't help. It has already rejected me twice, once more and I'll lose the quest, so IDK. This is almost as bad as when that other game linked me to a totally malicious website that hijacked my desktop notifications and started sending me spam nonstop.

22 october 2019 20:26

This is so frustrating - one of the people I referred to this site actually quit with a whole bunch of points still, all because of issues just like this. You do the quest and it just rejects you almost automatically and there is no support to help you.

22 october 2019 20:31

Это игра топ драконы и всё такое поиграйте ))

2 november 2019 10:24

Game comes to a stand still around lvl 35 and youll have to log in daily to get decent xp/time ratios. its not really a fun game and its littered with typical chinese copyright breaking material. I'm surprised this is on here, One second im fighting Leona from LoL, then im fighting 2-3 gul dans from WoW.

7 november 2019 18:18

The first time I submitted for task 1, it came back rejected saying I didn't create a new account. I knew I did, so I resubmitted with the same image and it was almost immediately accepted. So if you have this problem, try again.

9 november 2019 16:12

is this another one of those fake games or is it real?

16 november 2019 18:30

thanks gretchstar.. mine is taking a longggg time

27 november 2019 02:49

did GAMEHAG show you a notification saying "you have started a task for Dragon Awaken" after you registered?
    If yes, did your task get accepted?

29 november 2019 16:54

I can't even sign up for this game. The Dragon Awaken website does nothing when I click on the PLAY NOW button. I guess I won't be attempting this one.

11 december 2019 10:31

I've now been playing this game well over a week and I still haven't managed to reach level 50 for my character! Once you hit level 44 progression seems to drastically slow down.

11 december 2019 16:26

Using Adobe Flash player? **** no! Use HTML5 or something for the game.

13 december 2019 02:08

dragon awaken is not awaken its sleeping

6 january 2020 09:59

It also regected mine and a notofication came sayin finish your task. I don't know why it rejected me

16 january 2020 22:23

Dragon Aawaken is a free-to-play MMORPG game based in a fantastic world filled with dragons.

Our adventure begins by choosing our character's gender. The hero will have to be unceasingly enhanced in order to keep up as a legendary dragon knight. A turn-based fighting system gives lots of different possibilites and that helps us to adapt an attack against different enemies. The gameplay is vastly enriched with dragons helping us in fights.

Become a legendary dragon warrior, raise and train your dragons, recrute other heroes in order to create an irrepraceable team of warriors. Do everything you can to vanquish the Dark Dragon.
    good game