• Sign in Sign up

Collect

Rewards

Community

How it works

Check our new website for making money online - Earnweb.com

Do you think that csgo is good or bad rating and review and what about the new update with the battle royale good or bad

ok so everybody is saying that csgo is bad beacuse of the updates and other things idk i like the game but idk tell you reviwe

7 may 2019 13:12 808

Man just listen to me CSGO is the most competitive fps game ever created and a lot of people dont like it bcs of that,is very hard and frustrating.About the updates they ussualy make only balance upda

7 may 2019 23:36 808

I mean in almost of the updates they make little changes about the competitive maps .rarely operations and public some new cases

7 may 2019 23:37 808

CSGO is currently not as good as it used to be at the moment because it went free to play. More and more people get the game and start hacking on it and the only way to not deal with hackers is if you buy prime or get level 22 (which takes a very long time). Most new players arent going to want to spend money on the game as soon as they get the game, ive also made an alt account to test out how bad it was and my first ranked game on it was full of people spinbotting. The new danger zone update wasnt really needed in my opinion and no one plays it still.

8 may 2019 04:07 808

To comment you have to be logged in!